88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The game has choices that affect Katya's depravity. For example, she can send Neil on foot erotic and not have sex with him
I don't see a single screenshot that prove that ther are choise neghtier Hig since only one choise is obliged and other just game over. So it just an illusion of choise and it most luckly Kinetic Novel.

Reactions: trainindicator

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Amazing Thanks to Konstantin for his great job in let us know the only path that worth to play in the original game
For those who complain about the lack of choices...
Why they don't go to play "Glamour"? :ROFLMAO:
1667941066245.png

Overview:
Fan remake of the game Glamour (Kate's Story)
This is just A FAN REMAKE guys and we all are Kate FANs and we want to have "FUN" with Kate :love:

Reactions: Azblane

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
I ran in an endless loop. There also seem to be 2 images missing, one being hotel reception (written as reseption).
I did start from a new game.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
There is an error with a loop - when it happens is difficult to say, because it's big and you only recognize it when scenes reappear that you already have seen. The only thing I'm sure about is it happens after meeting the neighbor cook in the cafe.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Errors have already been found and fixed in 0.52. I'm waiting for the administrator to fix the download link on the first page. I don't have the right to do this

Version 0.52 (bugfix)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate's Story [v0.52] [Konstantin]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
There is an error with a loop - when it happens is difficult to say, because it's big and you only recognize it when scenes reappear that you already have seen. The only thing I'm sure about is it happens after meeting the neighbor cook in the cafe.
it happens to me too and I'm playing from the beginning v0.52

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
it's a save i had on my hard drive. i don't remember how old.
when i play the new version it tells me that images are missing
Can you copy what exactly it gives out. Or perhaps saving from very old versions. Then just start from the beginning

Reactions: Priappus
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes