lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Fun facts: I don't know who is curious but the name "Mi Kha" is pronounced as

Meat(Please ignore the t) Kha, not Me Khar. (I know this sounds more right)

I don't know how to explain it right. (Please help me :love:) People in my country have been normalized Mi as Mea, so...
View attachment 1460899
I assumed it was pronounced like the bolded part of Pikachu (but the way Pikachu would say it, not how Ash would)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
That’s the fun one. Loving elder sister went full on Iranian style! Wonna cross-dress? I’ll help with surgery! Ha-ha!

Oh well, there are many ways to win Darwin award these days =)

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
As stated above, i like the idea of having characters who are pre-op to grow in the story and eventually make the choice to do or not do the operation. I personally support both of those, as i do believe that they should feel proud and comfortable with their body. If that means keeping the male (purely by scientific definition) genitalia, perfect. If it means they want to re-assign to the female genitalia, that's perfect too. So i am glad we get to see Sukkhon in this game again.

While i do consider myself straight, i do personally feel no problem considering a potential partner to be like either Mi Kha (post-op) or Sukkhon (pre-op). If they would look attractive in my eyes, then i would not reject them based on there gender identity.

So to see games that actually give these characters more of a solid background and personality then the stereotypical trans/futa/shemale trope seen in some games, is a great plus for me.

PS: i understand shemale (might/is) considered a bad way to refer to them, so take it as me just using the term in reference. I must also admit that i am not well versed in how to adress and refer to people who identify this way.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
As stated above, i like the idea of having characters who are Post-op to grow in the story and eventually make the choice to do or not do the operation. I personally support both of those, as i do believe that they should feel proud and comfortable with their body. If that means keeping the male (purely by scientific definition) genitalia, perfect. If it means they want to re-assign to the female genitalia, that's perfect too. So i am glad we get to see Sukkhon in this game again.

While i do consider myself straight, i do personally feel no problem considering a potential partner to be like either Mi Kha (post-op) or Sukkhon (pre-op). If they would look attractive in my eyes, then i would not reject them based on there gender identity.

So to see games that actually give these characters more of a solid background and personality then the stereotypical trans/futa/shemale trope seen in some games, is a great plus for me.

PS: i understand shemale (might/is) considered a bad way to refer to them, so take it as me just using the term in reference. I must also admit that i am not well versed in how to adress and refer to people who identify this way.
Because it's simple, my friend. Trans women are women. And love is blind :love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I mean, there probably are some trans people who have increases their size with surgery.
Yes, dear, that is why I said I was kidding. Believe me, I know a lot about trans people, I mean a lot. Naturally, It depends on when and how the transition is going on. And finally, gene as far as I know :)

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am old and already confused by the names of the girls. Glad there is NTR in this and none of that harem garbage though. Great job! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I like Free Pass, so I've checked this game too. Seems nice and more than a little similar to FP, which I don't mind at all. I quite enjoyed the first release and I think that characters are interesting, so I'm going to stick here for more. Regarding the sub/dom stats I assume that girl(s) can be submissive towards men and I guess (based on FP) to (some) women too, but it seems they can also be dominant towards their male partners, am I right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I like Free Pass, so I've checked this game too. Seems nice and more than a little similar to FP, which I don't mind at all. I quite enjoyed the first release and I think that characters are interesting, so I'm going to stick here for more. Regarding the sub/dom stats I assume that girl(s) can be submissive towards men and I guess (based on FP) to (some) women too, but it seems they can also be dominant towards their male partners, am I right?
Hello, thank you so much for playing both of my games, dear. Yes, you are right about Dom/sub.

Reactions: Mister_M

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you for your answer. May I also ask how dominant can they become? Are planning to stick to soft/light femdom or this time maybe there'll be smth harder?
I am sorry I can't spoil you. Unlike Free Pass, this story hasn't been written too far. So, I'll listen to the community's fresh and great ideas.

Reactions: Mister_M
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes