Dec 7, 2020
Ah. Since I have no interest in Denis - like Andrew and Joseph, I kinda forgot he was a thing. I suspect, like the male protag that Denis was one of those characters where After Choices was testing the waters but never found traction. A couple of people seemed to like him as a character, but not enough for him to get more content.

Personally, my only issue with the male protag was a rumour that his content wasn't optional, just skippable. Never got that clarified before he got removed.
My main problem with that male main character in the first reboot was that I felt that there was something very creepy about his way of acting. And yes, more than optional he was "skippable". But well, you could ignore him and still enjoy the game, reactions were too rude.

As for Sukhonn's old boyfriend, he's a nice character, and important for Suhkonn's backstory, check the flashback if you skipped it. He's basically one of the only male characters who is not a moron or an asshole xD. Sukhonn's story with him was actually touching, I liked it.

The thing is that he was a flashback only character for a while, but then he reappeared in the story, so he'll probably interact with Sukhonn again.

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
This was fun lol.
Found this on itch, searched here to confirm abandoned, saw the other games & gave them a try.
Still like this one the best tho.

Sisters is always nice, especially with the backstory here. Just awesome. Moreover post-op trans is a rare sight, most AVNs use trans for the dickgirl fetish. Mi is a refreshing change.
Possible triangle is also enticing, Mi's interactions with the boyfriend was very cute.
A customisable character is also a plus point imo, especially when they're a pretty nice male character who possibly forms a triangle with the two protags, serving as kind of a pseudo male MC.
I liked how supportive he was of Mi <3
This is the only customisable character in all 3 games. This game seems to be more different from the other 2, even with how the stats are presented. While I liked this one, others may prefer the free pass model i guess.

Best of luck to the dev & best luck to the game itself. Hope you get picked & continued buddy.

Random thought upon playing 3 games & reading random comments from 3 threads:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I was checking out the Free Pass fan art thread after a bit of a hiatus, and didn't realise that After Choices had uploaded the asset files for the characters for Kathoey.

While we wait for a decision on which game they're going to continue, I'll see if I can do some fan art for this to tide us over in the meantime.

Reactions: free pass fans2021
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes