Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Free Pass got updated. I think that is the dev's priority and this game will be updated sporadically or not much at all.
And Sukkhon's history as a kathoey has been expanded considerably. This story may just be absorbed into Free Pass, although that may require her to have a sister.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Unknown at this point. Free Pass is being worked on at the moment, and when that main storyline has been finished, this might be worked on for a while.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Just finished playing the latest Free Pass release, so thought I'd have a look at this.
Didn't realise it had been so long since the release.
I think this game has a lot of potential after AC finishes Free Pass.

Reactions: BeardedJack

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just finished playing the latest Free Pass release, so thought I'd have a look at this.
Didn't realise it had been so long since the release.
I think this game has a lot of potential after AC finishes Free Pass.
I think it will depend on what her supporters want. There is also Naughty40 to consider, which might be worked on instead of this.

My general feel of things on Patreon is that After Choices will simply continue with Free Pass. But that will all depend on what happens after Season 1 of Free Pass finished (which may be soon)

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I think it will depend on what her supporters want. There is also Naughty40 to consider, which might be worked on instead of this.

My general feel of things on Patreon is that After Choices will simply continue with Free Pass. But that will all depend on what happens after Season 1 of Free Pass finished (which may be soon)
Yeah I guess so.
When I finished playing the last update of FP, my first thought was how further does this game have to run. It feels to me that it is very close to the end, and I'm not sure how a second season would work.
Personally I would like to see this developed next, especially from the doctor's POV.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The Patreon states that this game is at level 0.42, but I can't see obvious evidence of that in their public posts.

1.5 years since last update, per site guidelines marking this thread with Abandoned status.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The last years were rough for After Choices, and she focus on her main game, Free Pass, for now.
That doesn't mean Kathoey is definitively abandoned. Maybe she will return to it after the end of Free Pass.
After the end of Season 1 of Free Pass was the last I heard this might be worked on. And that's next update, so if there's a call for it, and it looks like there is, chances are good.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sucks this got abandoned
We don't know if it actually is (F95 definitions aside). The plan was always to see which game had traction when Free Pass reached the end of Season 1 - which is the next update. As I understand it, there are going to be three options - continue Free Pass, continue Kathoey, or continue Naughty40.

I'm not sure where my vote will go (as a Patreon supporter), it will largely depend on which game will have Sukkhon in it, since she's due to leave Free Pass at the Season finale.

So while by F95 definitions it is for intents and purposes abandoned, supporters like me still believe it may continue.

Dec 7, 2020
We don't know if it actually is (F95 definitions aside). The plan was always to see which game had traction when Free Pass reached the end of Season 1 - which is the next update. As I understand it, there are going to be three options - continue Free Pass, continue Kathoey, or continue Naughty40.

I'm not sure where my vote will go (as a Patreon supporter), it will largely depend on which game will have Sukkhon in it, since she's due to leave Free Pass at the Season finale.

So while by F95 definitions it is for intents and purposes abandoned, supporters like me still believe it may continue.
So Free Pass next update is going to be the final one, at least for the season? It's been a while since I played the last update, but didn't seem like it was ending, there was a lot of unresolved stuff. Didn't know that it was going to be split in seasons either.

As for Kathoey, it was interesting, hope it eventually gets new content.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So Free Pass next update is going to be the final one, at least for the season? It's been a while since I played the last update, but didn't seem like it was ending, there was a lot of unresolved stuff. Didn't know that it was going to be split in seasons either.

Last update for Free Pass was Joseph's party on the boat, which was season finale part 1. Can't comment on unresolved stuff, since much of that may be Andrew or Joseph content that I don't play.

I think After Choices is just waiting to see where inspiration and support take her. The completely underwhelming response in support after she added the male protag I think changed the way she sees this forum.

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021

I agree. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth
Dec 7, 2020
Last update for Free Pass was Joseph's party on the boat, which was season finale part 1. Can't comment on unresolved stuff, since much of that may be Andrew or Joseph content that I don't play.

I think After Choices is just waiting to see where inspiration and support take her. The completely underwhelming response in support after she added the male protag I think changed the way she sees this forum.
Honestly I forgot that the boat thing was a season finale xD.

An example of unresolved stuff is that Suhkonn's old boyfriend from her flashbacks appeared again.

I remember the playable male character thing, I personally disliked him for multiple reasons, but I remember that playing with him was optional, so not big deal. The problem was that a lot of people just reacted in a very rude way, After Choices didn't deserve that at all.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Honestly I forgot that the boat thing was a season finale xD.

An example of unresolved stuff is that Suhkonn's old boyfriend from her flashbacks appeared again.

I remember the playable male character thing, I personally disliked him for multiple reasons, but I remember that playing with him was optional, so not big deal. The problem was that a lot of people just reacted in a very rude way, After Choices didn't deserve that at all.
Ah. Since I have no interest in Denis - like Andrew and Joseph, I kinda forgot he was a thing. I suspect, like the male protag that Denis was one of those characters where After Choices was testing the waters but never found traction. A couple of people seemed to like him as a character, but not enough for him to get more content.

Personally, my only issue with the male protag was a rumour that his content wasn't optional, just skippable. Never got that clarified before he got removed.

Reactions: After Choices
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes