After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey guys!!!

Two good news;

We have arrived in Thailand. Luckily, all of us tested negative in both countries. So, there were no heavy charges at the quarantine hotel.

Another good news is the public release is almost ready and will be out in a few days.

Bad news;

I really needed money and asked a friend from us to accept my payout which is a total of 1,000 USD from the patron. Paterson takes a big cut because I am a non-us citizen. It's not a problem, the problem is when they transfer money from his PayPal to a PayPal agent in my country, his account gets locked and all my money was "on hold".

Anyway, we are so happy to be here already. Life is hard but I have been at worst.

I'll happily continue developing my games. Thank you so much to you all for supporting me. You are giving the 3 of us a better living.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hey guys!!!

Two good news;

We have arrived in Thailand. Luckily, all of us tested negative in both countries. So, there were no heavy charges at the quarantine hotel.

Another good news is the public release is almost ready and will be out in a few days.

Bad news;

I really needed money and asked a friend from us to accept my payout which is a total of 1,000 USD from the patron. Paterson takes a big cut because I am a non-us citizen. It's not a problem, the problem is when they transfer money from his PayPal to a PayPal agent in my country, his account gets locked and all my money was "on hold".

Anyway, we are so happy to be here already. Life is hard but I have been at worst.

I'll happily continue developing my games. Thank you so much to you all for supporting me. You are giving the 3 of us a better living.
Great news!
I'm very glad to see you were finally able to leave the hell that Myanmar has become (again... :cry:).
I hope you're financial issue will be resolved soon.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Is that a ghost in the background? Almost looks like a ghost or 2 ghosts doing something in the background.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Is that a ghost in the background? Almost looks like a ghost or 2 ghosts doing something in the background.
Booo!!!! Hehe... in the last update, they were watching a ghost movie, do you remember? It's a reflection of the TV on the mirror.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Hard to say there was a patreon only post on the 22nd that looks like it deals with Sukkhon. But no other activity since so no clue.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah, the 22nd was also the last time I heard from AC. He said that he'd keep me updated, so I'm guessing that something takes longer than expected or that something came up.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry for the delay.
5123382-sorry-cartoon-potatoes-cartoon-clipart-cartoon-potato-png-sorry-png-640_640_preview.jpg

Hello, everyone, I am so sorry for the delay in the development of my games. I have been doing extra jobs such as Fiverr services, performances, Udemy courses, and singing to make living in a big city, Bangkok. I will get back on route in a few days. Thanks for being patient with me. I will do better. Have a nice day.

NightlockeAxE

Apr 8, 2018
dammnn, brooo it's cool to see another myanmar guy in f95 zone.... yeah just like he said everything is basically becoming shit hole here and now it's illegal to hold us dollar in my country. Anyways I can wait no worries take your time and best of luck in bangkok.
Sorry for the delay.
View attachment 1739708

Hello, everyone, I am so sorry for the delay in the development of my games. I have been doing extra jobs such as Fiverr services, performances, Udemy courses, and singing to make living in a big city, Bangkok. I will get back on route in a few days. Thanks for being patient with me. I will do better. Have a nice day.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sorry for the delay.
View attachment 1739708

Take all the time you need, settling and being ok and safe is more important we will wait. :)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes