• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can always just edit their name in the script file to something that you want instead.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
So now there is the second project that you have announced for so long. I will follow it with as much interest as the first. your style just appeals to me (y)

However, I already have a suggestion for improvement: various names in the game should perhaps be revised again. I don't know how it is in Myanmar. But we europeans have a hard time with so many names that are all the same except for one letter. I've already got confused a couple of times in the dialogues about who is speaking. And your games are always very dialog-heavy. There should be names that are always easy to distinguish.
The names are pretty important to the game, so I really doubt that AC will be changing them.
Also, while I do get your point, I as a european would appreciate it if you didn't speak for me ;) since I don't have that problem.
Still, I understand the issue, but honestly? All it takes is a little bit of time to make the distinction.
Thanks for the feedback :) I hope this doesn't drive you from the game.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Their names are based on the country they are from, I don't think the dev is going to change them.

Need to be careful how you word that too, there are people around that would twist that into calling you racist.
It was just a suggestion, not a requirement. And i'm sure there are many different names in Myanmar too, including in the local language. And people who would describe my proposal as racism definitely have a problem. However, this problem is not called racism.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello, everyone, I am truly sorry for being inactive during these days. I am still not able to move to Thailand till Feb-March. It costs around $5,500-6,000 and I only have around $2,000. I sold everything I have, including my PC. Because of Junta, money exchange rates are doubled here. Our house was cut electricity for not paying the bill. Not paying the bills is kinda protesting, here. Unfortunately, our family was forced to pay around $500 to get it back.

Don't worry, I am perfectly fine. I will try harder, collect more money and try again. I won't get down easily like that.

I contacted subscribestar, and Patreon. They said there is no way to transfer money to Myanmar. BUT... the good news is subscribestar said if I can get to Thailand, they will make payouts to Bangkok Bank. Yayy!!! It's my last hope cause PayPal is not going to be opened in Thailand either.

About my games, Free Pass and Kathoey,

I am quite settled, so I will work back on them from now on. I will make updates as I did in the past. Have a nice day. Thank you so much for supporting me.
2894_poke.png

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
Hello, everyone, I am truly sorry for being inactive during these days. I am still not able to move to Thailand till Feb-March. It costs around $5,500-6,000 and I only have around $2,000. I sold everything I have, including my PC. Because of Junta, money exchange rates are doubled here. Our house was cut electricity for not paying the bill. Not paying the bills is kinda protesting, here. Unfortunately, our family was forced to pay around $500 to get it back.

Don't worry, I am perfectly fine. I will try harder, collect more money and try again. I won't get down easily like that.

I contacted subscribestar, and Patreon. They said there is no way to transfer money to Myanmar. BUT... the good news is subscribestar said if I can get to Thailand, they will make payouts to Bangkok Bank. Yayy!!! It's my last hope cause PayPal is not going to be opened in Thailand either.

I am quite settled, so I will work back on them from now on. I will make updates as I did in the past. Have a nice day. Thank you so much for supporting me.
View attachment 1536948
Wow i am really sorry for you man i wish i can help some how but i live in shit hole too. Good luck anyway and stay safe this is the most important thing❤❤❤

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020

View attachment 1536948
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything will works out for you soon.

Not sure if this helps, these companies do international money transfers. I've never used them before, so can't give personal suggestions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wow i am really sorry for you man i wish i can help some how but i live in shit hole too. Good luck anyway and stay safe this is the most important thing❤❤❤
Thank you, dear. It's so nice of you to say those kind words. I wish you good luck, too.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything will works out for you soon.

Not sure if this helps, these companies do international money transfers. I've never used them before, so can't give personal suggestions.

Hi, dear. Thank you so much for the info. But the thing is junta doesn't want foreign incomes, investments, etc. So, they command banks to block them from coming to local banks which is why international payment services have no control. Payoneer worked with a big cut in the past but sadly now it is not anymore. Also, almost all the banking and atm systems are not working for months.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not fan of Fc..i am out , but the game looks promising, if u guys fan of FC u should definitely try this game ..all the best to the developer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Attention please,
I lost some morphs and assets of Kathoey, during the data transferring from my old PC which was sold in a used market to the laptop, I had bought. :cry:

Here are the nearest possible remakes I can do for the loss. Though I could remake the main characters well, I can't guarantee that I can recover the whole universe to be the way it was in the initial release. I am so sorry. So, the question is if I am about to reboot the whole new universe, which things do you want me to change? Please give me some feedback, thanks.

OLD​
Demo2.png
REMAKE​
sample3b.png
206_4K.png sampleb.png
4.PNG sample2b.png

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Vote1.png
What size of the package should Mi Kha have if she was a pre-op?
Vote here, on my to make her become a pre-op or post-op in the new version.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 1540010
What size of the package should Mi Kha have if she was a pre-op?
Vote here, on my to make her become a pre-op or post-op in the new version.
I'm to cheap to have the right to vote :), but as I write in reply of your post in Patreon, I think it's a good thing that Mi Kha is post-op. It give a specific color to your game.
For those who want a pre-op trans woman, Sukkhon is here. Unless you have change your mind about her being in Kathoey. But I hope not, we need more of our sexy Sukkhon :).
And I beleive that players who want a pre-op Mi Kha want another futanari game where a dick girl fuck everything in sight. And I don't think it's what you have in mind with this game.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
After Choices, you could always bring some flashback memory of Mi Kha pre-op, where she still had her penis.
In fact, I won't be surprised you already have that in mind, as you did in Free Pass, and there are in the Asian dramas you like.
About the size of her penis in such scene, I don't think a big one suit her well. Not a ridiculous small one, but definitely not a monstrous big one. Just an average size penis. I know, it's cliché to think that a shy boy couldn't have a big dick, but I think it's OK to have a bit of cliché :).

I know you may lost some audience with a non big cock pre-op Mi Kha.
But as I write before, these players probably want another "futanari fucking beast" game.
And I don't think it's what you have in mind.
So it's better to lose some players right away who will just ignore this game, that some frustrated one who will despises it later because it doesn't reach their expectations.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
After Choices, you could always bring some flashback memory of Mi Kha pre-op, where she still had her penis.
In fact, I won't be surprised you already have that in mind, as you did in Free Pass, and there are in the Asian dramas you like.
About the size of her penis in such scene, I don't think a big one suit her well. Not a ridiculous small one, but definitely not a monstrous big one. Just an average size penis. I know, it's cliché to think that a shy boy couldn't have a big dick, but I think it's OK to have a bit of cliché :).

I know you may lost some audience with a non big cock pre-op Mi Kha.
But as I write before, these players probably want another "futanari fucking beast" game.
And I don't think it's what you have in mind.
So it's better to lose some players right away who will just ignore this game, that some frustrated one who will despises it later because it doesn't reach their expectations.
I second that idea :) And I agree with you that pre-op Mi Kha shouldn't be that big. It would be... a bit disconcerting, IMHO.
However, concerning that cliché about shy boys and big dicks: I know it the other way around, that the shy ones usually have the biggest dicks around, which, btw, is actually somewhat accurate xD (at least, from someone's experience...)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes