Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Incest patch + walkthrough doesn't work. I override the old game file with the walkthrough first, then added the incest patch. The application wouldn't open up after that, so i deleted and just added the incest patch. Works now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Incest patch + walkthrough doesn't work. I override the old game file with the walkthrough first, then added the incest patch. The application wouldn't open up after that, so i deleted and just added the incest patch. Works now.
Hey, dear, please try downloading from I have tested files from there and they are working fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pulse12

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
T

Thank you, I'll try it now. Just finished 0.1 . Great job, its really good. I hope you continue. (y)
Yes, dear, thanks, too and I'll keep making both this Kathoey and Free Pass :) Have a nice day, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
This brings back the memory of when the World first heard about the sweet, cute, innocent, shy Nong Poy.
She made all the boys question their own sexuality at that time :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys i wanna ask befor downloading this game .. pls is there any option to be a male MC in this game ? or is it only female and transe ?????

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Female Protagonist only, as tagged.
no the tagg is ( female , futa , multi protagonist ) bro check it out again .. still i need to know is there option for male MC or its just mistake taggs? any one know guys pls?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
no the tagg is ( female , futa , multi protagonist ) bro check it out again .. still i need to know is there option for male MC or its just mistake taggs? any one know guys pls?
You play some parts of the game as a female protagonist and some as trans protagonist. There is no male protagonist in the game.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You play some parts of the game as a female protagonist and some as trans protagonist. There is no male protagonist in the game.
OHH so sad >> thank u bro for the explane .. ill give it try :( i just wish to chasing girls in this game .. not chasing boys .. but lets see

Reactions: Mister_M

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
hamod

No one says you have to chase after any boys in the game. Just avoid all options with any dudes and avoid doing anything with the one girls boyfriend. You can check the stat screen to keep tabs on your points so you can make sure none of the dudes get any points other then the boyfriends forced points.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes