RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is Sukkhon supposed to be pre-op? Because in an image I found of her she looked post-op.

Edit: The image I found was fan-made. I found another image were Sukkhon has a bulge.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Thanks, dear. I will ask Stella Ko for proper pronunciation. Kha sisters are half Thai and half . In myanmarese, Mi means Ms. and it is also a kinda nick name. We can put it in front of almost every girls' names. It will be girly as the outcome. For example, Mi Su, Mi Yoon, Mi Nilar. May is like a month-based name. It's like an astrology-based naming systems. As she was born in May she can borrow a month name. For example there can also be something like "April Kha". Thai and Shan languages are derived from Tai as far as I know. They share almost all the same cultural things and language.
Oh, I misunderstood a lot. Thank you for the clarification! So Kha is the last name right? I thought it's just a name, because thai people got a very ridiculously long-ass name lol, and a lot of weird nicknames, the fact that they are not fully Thai is already so merciful for non-Thai people because they're gonna have a hard time reading their real name :ROFLMAO: I don't know much about my culture in-depth, actually, I think most of my generation don't know much about our culture in-depth :LOL:

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Is Sukkhon supposed to be pre-op? Because in an image I found of her she looked post-op.

Edit: The image I found was fan-made. I found another image were Sukkhon has a bulge.
729.jpg
In version 0.34, she told her friends that she tucks like other trans women. So, she can flatten the bulge when she is wearing a bikini. Tucking is a popular technique used by most pre-op trans women. One can use medical tape or trans tape and tissue to wrap her equipment in a proper way. Or she could use trans panties which are usually expensive. :love: Hope this helps.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Oh, I misunderstood a lot. Thank you for the clarification! So Kha is the last name right? I thought it's just a name, because thai people got a very ridiculously long-ass name lol, and a lot of weird nicknames, the fact that they are not fully Thai is already so merciful for non-Thai people because they're gonna have a hard time reading their real name :ROFLMAO: I don't know much about my culture in-depth, actually, I think most of my generation don't know much about our culture in-depth :LOL:
Yes, dear, you are welcome. Yes, Kha is the last name in this game. But in the real world, Shan people put honorific names in front of them. For example, Nan, Nang for females and Sai, Khun for males. Aw' Kha means yes while talking to older people or high power than her. So, I believe Kha is the same word both for Thai and Shan. Don't worry I've got you some sexy details about a conservative and traditional girls in this game ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Once_Up

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Yes, dear, you are welcome. Yes, Kha is the last name in this game. But in the real world, Shan people put honorific names in front of them. For example, Nan, Nang for females and Sai, Khun for males. Aw' Kha means yes while talking to older people or high power than her. So, I believe Kha is the same word both for Thai and Shan. Don't worry I've got you some sexy details about a conservative and traditional girls in this game ;)
Oh, yes "Kha" ค่ะ is for females, and "Krub" ครับ is for males. I think it's similar to something like yes sir in English, but it is used more often, but it's not just mean "yes" actually you can put them in almost any sentences and phrases to make it more formal and respectful, like when you say "Thank You" you can put Kha or Krub after as "Thank You Kha(Krob Kun Kha)", in Thai we used Kra and Krub to Older people, Senior, Stranger, Parents, etc. pretty much anybody except your friends and we got so many pronouns which sometimes can be a pain in the ass to choose from lol

Nang and Khun are also used as an honorific in Thai, but a bit different, Nang = Mrs. (Married woman), Nangsao = Miss. (Unmarried woman), Nai=Mr., but Khun has used regardless their gender when you called someone with Khun before their name will make it much more formal and respectful.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Oh, yes "Kha" ค่ะ is for females, and "Krub" ครับ is for males. I think it's similar to something like yes sir in English, but it is used more often, but it's not just mean "yes" actually you can put them in almost any sentences and phrases to make it more formal and respectful, like when you say "Thank You" you can put Kha or Krub after as "Thank You Kha(Krob Kun Kha)", in Thai we used Kra and Krub to Older people, Senior, Stranger, Parents, etc. pretty much anybody except your friends and we got so many pronouns which sometimes can be a pain in the ass to choose from lol

Nang and Khun are also used as an honorific in Thai, but a bit different, Nang = Mrs. (Married woman), Nangsao = Miss. (Unmarried woman), Nai=Mr., but Khun has used regardless their gender when you called someone with Khun before their name will make it much more formal and respectful.
Worry not, I speak Burmese, too. Tons of pronouns and one mistake is enough to make others offended easily, LOL. In Myanmarese, it is shin, shint for female and byar, bya for male.

Yes, I watch the fallen leaf 2019 and love it so so much. I hear Nira and her aunt use Khun to refer to males.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Worry not, I speak Burmese, too. Tons of pronouns and one mistake is enough to make others offended easily, LOL. In Myanmarese, it is shin, shint for female and byar, bya for male.

Yes, I watch the fallen leaf 2019 and love it so so much. I hear Nira and her aunt use Khun to refer to males.
I've heard of it but never watched it, I really like Baifern though she's like the prettiest celeb in my country and also a great actress :love:

Yeah, Khun even can be used for both genders still feels much more masculine IMO. Nowadays I still struggle with pronouns to use with friends, we have Gu(I) and Mueng(You) that's very impolite, but at the same time vastly used among friends. Sometimes I don't know with what levels of relationship that I can use it with some friends without being crude LOL

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I've heard of it but never watched it, I really like Baifern though she's like the prettiest celeb in my country and also a great actress :love:

Yeah, Khun even can be used for both genders still feels much more masculine IMO. Nowadays I still struggle with pronouns to use with friends, we have Gu(I) and Mueng(You) that's very impolite, but at the same time vastly used among friends. Sometimes I don't know with what levels of relationship that I can use it with some friends without being crude LOL
I love Mai Davika, too. I learn some facial features from her to make Mi Kha. She was one morph of the mixes. Thai people are simply beautiful.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Hey dear, it's nice to see you here, too. Actually, this was the first project I thought about releasing before Free Pass. I have been discussed that topic in the Free Pass thread. I had an idea to make a game with Sukkhon as a protag. I polish the idea and keep on making it. Don't worry about the delay. If you know me, I make living out of this, remember? I will prove you all by giving the regular updates on both :)
Thanks for the response, i really like free pass but i'm not a fan of having multiple games while the first one is still in development, hope this don't delay first game

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Not much to say about 0.1, but a very promising start. Look like we can go in many different routes, I hope that I can choose to break up with the big sister's boyfriend soon LOL He's done nothing wrong, but without him then I can go with full-on lesbian and incest mode, no dick around in my playthrough at least as long as I can choose. I hope they won't be forced sex scene in this game, or at least just with the BF (it makes sense, they're couples) but if I can choose not to kiss him that's maybe mean that I'll be able to choose not to have sex with him too! One thing that I am a bit disappointed (it's not a bad thing though, it's just a personal kink) is that I hope Mi Kha will keep her dick because it's so fun to play as a futa, I don't hate dick I just don't like when the person it's attached to is a man in a situation like this :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
It said in the OP she had undergone surgery. So does that mean she no longer has a dick down there and full on female?

Would love the trans to remain untouched down there tbh.

• Red Heart

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It said in the OP she had undergone surgery. So does that mean she no longer has a dick down there and full on female?

Would love the trans to remain untouched down there tbh.
Shukkon from Free Pass is set to appear in future episodes. She's pre-op so you'll get your girl dick action :love:

• Red Heart

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Shukkon from Free Pass is set to appear in future episodes. She's pre-op so you'll get your girl dick action :love:
Yes but that would make her just another character.

Would have preferred if the main character is the trans, since there aren't really that much trans protagonist games out there (outside of text based tf games)

Having her post op would just make it like any other female protagonist games, instead of it potentially being the only trans protagonist game with actual fully rendered graphics.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes