After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
OMG, I searched for that actress on the internet and I barely know her. But hell, May Kha looks exactly like her, like they are twins. LOL. I admitted that I take small inspiration from Mai Davika for Mi Kha but May Kha is just purely my imagination. Never thought that my imagination will be out there for real as a real-life person. Bing Bing and May Kha even share the same hairstyles, LOL. I swear I didn't know Bing Bing. Maybe I have seen her in a movie for a long time but I never noticed. Anyway, thanks for showing me.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Really great game, but I am a bit sad that she doesn't have a penis anymore. It kind of destroys the purpose of creating a trans woman in a visual novel for me. The renders are amazing though, so I'm still looking forward for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Really great game, but I am a bit sad that she doesn't have a penis anymore. It kind of destroys the purpose of creating a trans woman in a visual novel for me. The renders are amazing though, so I'm still looking forward for more.
I don't see anything bad that she doesn't have a penis in fact I think it's the first game where I see the trans MC character doesn't have his friend hidden

• Red Heart

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
There should be a tag for games asking player name/relationship status/town name/npc name in a linear no-choice vn so I can fucking filter them out jesus christ.
Why do they think I want to design their game for them?
Why do they think I know the setting and place history to know what sorta name fits their game before I played it?
Why, why, why.
whey.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
All that just because you have to name one character? The FC's boyturd is a white dude so just name him whatever you want. I'm usually never interested in boyturds so I name them whatever as I'll either be ignoring them or trying to push them out the door as fast as possible anyway. Like this game I named the boyturd douchey and in the script I changed their last name to shitbird so the boyturds name is douchey shitbird.

• Red Heart

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Can't wait to see what happens next.
She must had a difficult childhood, probably get bullied at school by the boys. Wonder what would happen if she meets one of those boys now...

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes