G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Yah true. If i remember correctly that he lost his computer or the data then he had make the reboot so i think this game too will have reboot.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Is this abandoned?
Nope, not abandoned. This is the most up-to-date info I have (4 days ago at time of print):
View attachment 2027729
That does not inspire a lot of confidence in me. I've become jaded and see red flags everywhere now.

As someone who has health problems, made worse by the weather, when too hot I find I lack any 'inspiration', or my artwork takes longer to make. Also throw in computer problems, that involve the full settings for multiple series character's, & things take soo much longer, I think you'll find After Choices, has similar problems. Give the poor girl a chance to get back to some sort of 'normal'.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
After Choices You really need to pick this one back up or give it an "On Hold" tag before people start bashing you over it. This story has the potential to be the best one you have ever done. Leave the format exactly as it is and do not change the look of it with all of the VHS vignettes you have in your other stories. To be honest, they cause alot of extra time and work on your part that can be used in other areas. I ignore them to be honest. Keep this one simple and stay on course and you will have a winner worthy of 5 stars.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
That does not inspire a lot of confidence in me. I've become jaded and see red flags everywhere now.
Do not despair. I am sure the dev will pick this back up. My guess is the dev had too much going on with 3 stories at once and decided to concentrate on them instead.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes