SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Haha
No, this is Ukrainian art!
But Russia also has good hentai games developers and
cool CG artists.
My fault, I should have properly said Slavic. I didn't mean Russian in terms of the country, I was thinking more of the entire region of the Rus.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
My fault, I should have properly said Slavic. I didn't mean Russian in terms of the country, I was thinking more of the entire region of the Rus.
The Rus still inhabit the eastern area of Sweden that borders the Aaland archipelago of Finland ( Roslagen=Rus law ).
Mediaeval Rus took part in the power struggle in Novgorod and won.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
Art style and setting are rly cool and promising but its definitely not worth playing yet. We just need mooore!

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
The Rus still inhabit the eastern area of Sweden that borders the Aaland archipelago of Finland ( Roslagen=Rus law ).
Mediaeval Rus took part in the power struggle in Novgorod and won.
I thought the Roslagen was the cause of the name of the Rus people. Rodslag is an old Uppland word for the rowers of a longboat. The Upplanders went south and settled the Rus, not the other way around.

zubitex

Aug 24, 2017
I never would have thought that I would recognize Russian art at first glance, but here we are. I'm not even sure how that works, it's not like they're all going to art school with each other...
Haha
No, this is Ukrainian art!
But Russia also has good hentai games developers and
cool CG artists.
I think your guess might come from the fact that its considered not polite/unappropriate in slavic cultures to smile (too warmthfully) to someone you just met, while in american culture its considered to be rude/negative not to widely smile to the one you are meeting.

Its my impression of course, that could explain why you tought of russian from the main picture, while a renpy american made game would show bimbo girls fake smiles.

Or my brain is too fucked up from last night...

Reactions: SenPC

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I thought the Roslagen was the cause of the name of the Rus people. Rodslag is an old Uppland word for the rowers of a longboat. The Upplanders went south and settled the Rus, not the other way around.
That's just what I meant. May have twisted the words to the opposite

Reactions: SenPC

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
This one is the most unique and interesting one out there, art is pretty solid. Would love to support it but not enough content currently. but definetely really good so far.

Nov 17, 2021
if only it didn't have ugly facial designs, I might have actually given the game a try... because the devs make their games for the users, they shouldn't make them based on their personal preferences and fetishes but rather try to suit to the demand for ensuring success in their work.. it doesn't take a genius to know that attractive looking characters with fair physique are one of the most important selling points in RPG to draw in the most attention.. hopefully this advice assists in providing a positive feedback to these developers

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
if only it didn't have ugly facial designs, I might have actually given the game a try... because the devs make their games for the users, they shouldn't make them based on their personal preferences and fetishes but rather try to suit to the demand for ensuring success in their work.. it doesn't take a genius to know that attractive looking characters with fair physique are one of the most important selling points in RPG to draw in the most attention.. hopefully this advice assists in providing a positive feedback to these developers
Thank you for your comment and attention,
but,
I think the face is much better compared to the first version.

Nov 17, 2021
Thank you for your comment and attention,
but,
I think the face is much better compared to the first version.
I still honestly believe you can make your game's MC look much better than that, sir. I know you have plenty of art skills for that. This is for the sake of everyone here. I'm not questioning your game at all, it has lots of potential in it. But 98% of men would definitely like an attractive looking female lead

Reactions: VVTS

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually, I think that the use of a character with actual "character" is kinda neat. Too many games have cookie-cutter "beautiful" females in them. This one stands out as not following that formula.

Reactions: Asdrubal69
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes