Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
All quests except one are fully passable and complete. (1-2 are temporarily cut down in content).
Some of them do not have additional paths to pass through yet. (e.g. fire oil).
The corpse disassembly quest requires a shovel or knowledge of anatomy. Or both.
The only unfinished quest is the gear merchant quest.
I removed the 5 bodies with the shovel and I can't give them up

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I removed the 5 bodies with the shovel and I can't give them up
I'm not quite sure what the problem is.
The quest will be completed after clearing 8 bodies. After that, you need to close the quest in the guild.
You can get 2 degrees of mind damage when clearing each body, but the mind loss event is not currently set.

KaitoMori

Dec 24, 2017
so i absolutely love the art, but please for the love of god get rid of like 90% of the random chance in this game.

wandering around for 30 minutes hoping i wind up in a area with a quest NPC sucks so much ass.

and the choices in game feel like its entirely pointless if its different every time, like for the zombie ive had three outcomes all from picking the same answer. that tells me as a player that my choices dont matter at all.
at least communicate that its a dice roll or skill check, cause i feel like stats just randomly work and let me use them or the game bugs out and im screwed, and not in the fun way!

also combat is practically guaranteed death. the stat boosts do not last nearly long enough to be viable for keeping you alive or dealing damage so you either die quick or die slow.

Carl619

Apr 18, 2023
I think it would be great if the goblin slavery path have some development instead of just finishing in a game over. At least with the effort that it is travelling with the goblins

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KatiaAndDungeonQuest-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Katia and Dungeon Quest! [v0.9] [Tentacles san and art]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 325 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes