Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm going manipulation route here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And enabling here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still getting no scene...
You mean no beastiality scenes?
Are you using saves from the original games or did you start from scratch with my version?

In any case, the scenes happens a little bit later in the game. When you reach this scene below:

1724986114801.png

Open the console with Shift + D, type 'beastiality', if it comes out False, type this

beastiality = True

..and proceed with the game.

But it should've been happening for you too though, there's no one else complaining about this.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
You mean no beastiality scenes?
Are you using saves from the original games or did you start from scratch with my version?

In any case, the scenes happens a little bit later in the game. When you reach this scene below:

View attachment 3981013

Open the console with Shift + D, type 'beastiality', if it comes out False, type this

beastiality = True

..and proceed with the game.

But it should've been happening for you too though, there's no one else complaining about this.
I later noticed that there is third condition: you can't be on the purity path. You might be stuck in that without noticing until the end

Reactions: dav121 and SvenVlad

CrapmasterPrime

Apr 17, 2022
Hey SvenVlad
Great work with the game, I often replay it to check out every scene. Just wanna check something. What routes can we expect to be completed in the next update and what routes are fully complete?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes