Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

freezzy57

Jan 11, 2017
Hello SvenVlad, I follow your progress on this mod since the beginning and I love your work, thank you for it.

I played all the endings and for me one of the four endings is pretty underwelming compared to the others, it's the one where you take the morning after pill and you are not an addict, the animation with the father feels robotic and the scene very short. With a more sexy animation ( maybe one more to compensate the lenght of the others endings, like an anal scene that would be awesome ) and a little more dialogue to really show how Katie takes pleasure with him, I think that will make this ending really cool too.

Except that I think this is the perfect remaster of the manipulation route and a great gift to start 2024.
I'm french, sorry if i make mistakes.

Reactions: SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hello SvenVlad, I follow your progress on this mod since the beginning and I love your work, thank you for it.

I played all the endings and for me one of the four endings is pretty underwelming compared to the others, it's the one where you take the morning after pill and you are not an addict, the animation with the father feels robotic and the scene very short. With a more sexy animation ( maybe one more to compensate the lenght of the others endings ) and a little more dialogue to really show how Katie takes pleasure with him, I think that will make this ending really cool too.

Except that I think this is the perfect remaster of the manipulation route and a great gift to start 2024.
I'm french, sorry if i make mistakes.
I'm brazilian man, I make mistakes all the time too. Starting from being born here.

As for the ending, perhaps I could extend it a bit. It's just that, the way I saw, she was already taking pleasure from him, she just wasn't admitting to herself. The scene was short because she was already horny and didn't want to wake up Brian.

But I understand your point. I'll wait for more critics before releasing a potential extended version.

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Are You finished with the game or will continue to improve it? What do You plan to work on next?
Can we expect "Katie's dogs only sexlife" secret ending, where she breaks up with everybody and living alone despising all men, but with her now increased libido she surrenders to harassment of dog that she took to live with her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, whatever You'll create, wish You luck.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
Are You finished with the game or will continue to improve it? What do You plan to work on next?
Can we expect "Katie's dogs only sexlife" secret ending, where she breaks up with everybody and living alone despising all men, but with her now increased libido she surrenders to harassment of dog that she took to live with her?
I can see it already, she gets married, constantly gets a headache on her honeymoon and says she has to go for a walk to get some air to feel better, goes to the back of a 7-11 to get banged by three street dogs with crusty cocks, maybe rims some of them to get a taste of what her marriage will really be like. Maybe too much? well, a dreamer can dream I guess!

• Love
Reactions: nn2017

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
My focus now is my new game. I'll continue to improve Katie's Corruption, but on a slower pace.

As for the ending, who knows. Maybe she could find a job in a pet shop

She says to her boss: I'll close the shop today, still have work to do..
..and then BANG! Happy time.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
My focus now is my new game. I'll continue to improve Katie's Corruption, but on a slower pace.

As for the ending, who knows. Maybe she could find a job in a pet shop

She says to her boss: I'll close the shop today, still have work to do..
..and then BANG! Happy time.
With a slower pace on "Katie's Corruption" then we definitely need a "secret pet shop" (sexy-time) ending just like latenight wrote ;) :LOL: Tihi

Best of luck with your new project! :) (y)

Ghostkingraz

Nov 30, 2018
Hi SvenVlad, I hope you are well. You mentioned a new game you are working on. What is it called and what kind of game will it be? Are you able to share any details?

Reactions: dav121
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes