Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hello everyone. First of all, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Katie.png

Second, I have finally finished the fourth ending. Took a long time, but I finally did it.
The renders for the endings alone are above 400 so far, including the animations. It may still increase a bit before the release.
The final count for the entire update is at almost 870 renders.

I wish I could say I could release before Christmas, but I still have to code everything. So unless I overdose myself with coffee, it's quite impossible. I'll try to release before New Year's Eve, but if I don't, it will be within the first days of 2024.

I'll leave this preview for now..:sneaky:

NewPreviewEnding4.png

...and hope that everyone will have a wonderful Christmas :D

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 3198469

Second, I have finally finished the fourth ending. Took a long time, but I finally did it.
The renders for the endings alone are above 400 so far, including the animations. It may still increase a bit before the release.

I wish I could say I could release before Christmas, but I still have to code everything. So unless I overdose myself with coffee, it's quite impossible. I'll try to release before New Year's Eve, but if I don't, it will be within the first days of 2024.

View attachment 3198470

Thanks 4 the progress report and the teaser + X-Mas render. :)
Looking forward to play the updated version of "Katie's Corruption"

Merry Christmas to you aswell! :)

Reactions: SvenVlad

gnole13

May 29, 2020

View attachment 3198469

View attachment 3198470

Thanks for your ongoing amazing work.
No rush, take your time, enjoy while you are working, and do not overdose yourself with coffee.
We are here and waiting, and will be waiting patiently till the day you upload it.

Reactions: dav121 and SvenVlad

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
Take your time and happy holidays to you too!! this game and your effort to revitalize it plus improve it is like an old bottle of brandy that just gets better with time.

Reactions: dav121 and SvenVlad

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Wait, fourth ending? iirc, the original game had 1xpure, 3xblackmail and 3xcorruption endings. So, in addition to revamping the blackmail route and its endings, you are/have made an extra new ending as well?

Very much looking forward to the mods release.

Reactions: dav121

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Wait, fourth ending? iirc, the original game had 1xpure, 3xblackmail and 3xcorruption endings. So, in addition to revamping the blackmail route and its endings, you are/have made an extra new ending as well?

Very much looking forward to the mods release.
It's four different new endings for the blackmail route. I've also left the originals endings untouched, so if anyone wants to see them, it's just a matter of choice in the game.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
The update is ready fellas. I was waiting to see if anyone was going to answer my request in this thread and make me a banner, but nobody answered my plea :( Does anyone here know how to make a nice one? I want to change the one in the OP.
Sorry, no idea. Hope somebody will help.

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
There, it's posted. Let me know of what you guys think of my endings and if you find any bugs.

Enjoy
Hi if you tell me how you want it and what image you want to use if you like how it comes I’ll do it for you...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes