Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Couldn't say % wise, felt like a lot when i first played it.

100% worthwhile playing though, even if you have only just finished the original.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
More like an improved version of the game than a mod.
Small request: could you please have this moved to the games section instead of listing it as a mod? Like you said, it's more a complete overhaul/remaster than a mod and that way it will turn up on the Latest Updates page whenever you release an update. Currently folks need to come back regularly to check for that since mods don't show up on the Latest Updates.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Small request: could you please have this moved to the games section instead of listing it as a mod? Like you said, it's more a complete overhaul/remaster than a mod and that way it will turn up on the Latest Updates page whenever you release an update. Currently folks need to come back regularly to check for that since mods don't show up on the Latest Updates.
I was actually thinking about this few months ago. When I (eventually) update the game, I'll ask a moderator to move the thread.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Hard to say. There's still the whole corruption route, but the game splits only after some time. Should be between 60~70%.
As I understand it, your plan is to release an update once you have finished the blackmail path (before working on the corruption route), right?

Reactions: Darkmetal

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
As I understand it, your plan is to release an update once you have finished the blackmail path (before working on the corruption route), right?
Yes

SvenVlad what is the chance of an anniversary update (24/03) :p
Well.. it's not gonna launch this week, BUT, I'll leave this preview of the fourth ending that I'm working right now.

ending4-preview.png

CrapmasterPrime

Apr 17, 2022
Yes

Well.. it's not gonna launch this week, BUT, I'll leave this preview of the fourth ending that I'm working right now.

View attachment 2483946
Just wanna double check, this is the fourth new ending or fourth ending overall? I think there should be about 7 different endings in the original, right? 1 Purity, 2 Corruption, 2 Manipulation and 2 Druggie. If these are new endings, do you have a walkthrough I can use to view them? The game tends to be too specific when it comes to certain choices that affect the outcome of the story.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Just wanna double check, this is the fourth new ending or fourth ending overall? I think there should be about 7 different endings in the original, right? 1 Purity, 2 Corruption, 2 Manipulation and 2 Druggie. If these are new endings, do you have a walkthrough I can use to view them? The game tends to be too specific when it comes to certain choices that affect the outcome of the story.
I'll explain how to reach my endings when I release the update. It will be very simple, no need to worry.

But just in case, let me explain something. I'm only remastering the manipulation route, so the endings are only for this route. There will be 4 endings for this route and probably another 4 for the corruption route.

Last edited:

CrapmasterPrime

Apr 17, 2022
I'll explain how to reach my endings when I release the update. It will be very simple, no need to worry.

But just in case, let me explain something. I'm only remastering the manipulation route, so the endings are only for this route. There will be 4 endings for this route and probably another 4 for the corruption route.
Sweet. Btw, I recall reading that you wanted an incest ending as well? Is that part of the endings you will be releasing or is that planned much later down the line?

gnole13

May 29, 2020

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
I see the walkthroguh of this game 1.12 version

achieve to Brian relationship level 6, after taking Mr Wright seed and come out from his office and meet with his step dad, like this

1685081472359.png 1685081472359.png

however, after this, Katie's status with Brian relationship get up, and not continue to corrupt, until a HAPPY ending, WALKTHROUGH show there is Agree x 2, what's wrong is that?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I see the walkthroguh of this game 1.12 version

achieve to Brian relationship level 6, after taking Mr Wright seed and come out from his office and meet with his step dad, like this

View attachment 2650649 View attachment 2650649

however, after this, Katie's status with Brian relationship get up, and not continue to corrupt, until a HAPPY ending, WALKTHROUGH show there is Agree x 2, what's wrong is that?
Two things:

1) I think you probably picked the wrong choice to increase her corruption somewhere. Maybe during the dinner with Mr. Wright, I don't know.
Also, the version you're playing is the original version. My remastered version has a walkthrough (made by gnole13) inside the game. If you're having difficulties finding the right choices, I recommend playing mine and then the original version so you can see the right ones.

2) The reason you're not progressing the corruption is because Katie needs 8 points. You have 7.

Here's the difference:

1685141841374.png

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Two things:

1) I think you probably picked the wrong choice to increase her corruption somewhere. Maybe during the dinner with Mr. Wright, I don't know.
Also, the version you're playing is the original version. My remastered version has a walkthrough (made by gnole13) inside the game. If you're having difficulties finding the right choices, I recommend playing mine and then the original version so you can see the right ones.

2) The reason you're not progressing the corruption is because Katie needs 8 points. You have 7.

Here's the difference:

View attachment 2652704
I missed Katie. I am going to play right now :D

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
Two things:

Here's the difference:

View attachment 2652704

Thank you guy, becoz your help, I finally complete the game, it is too HOT, as hot as INSIDER JENNIFER

1685200867892.png

I almost give up this game, becoz for that BUGS, thank you AGAIN

CrapmasterPrime

Apr 17, 2022
Two things:

Here's the difference:

View attachment 2652704
Hey bud. Any updates on the upcoming version you're working on?

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Just wanted to check - with the corruption path - does this have to have the blackmailing with the photos at her desk? I can't seem to make choices to have her on corruption path without getting blackmailed at the start.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes