Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
asking here instead of the games original page since im assuming people who are here are fans in the first place and might know, was the trials thing ever in the game? the part that they make her wear that bunny suit and fuck her while filming for the auditions to take care of the bosses for lots of money? was that like a trhowaway line for that scene specifically or is there a route you can take to advance that plot? im guessing yeah its a throwaway line but might as well ask
This was probably something 3Diddly had planned and that we never got to see since he abandoned the game back then.
I didn't cut anything.

Reactions: rporter

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I made a mod for this mod. I had started playing through it, trying to focus on the blackmail stuff, but there were some places where it seemed like the blackmail path wasn't open to me if I always selected the corruption options recommended by the mod. After looking at the script, I decided not to do the traditional hint mod that tells you how to get your stats in the right place to unlock all the appropriate options. Instead, I simply removed the conditions for the dialogue options that lead you down the blackmail routes. So like, if there's a dialogue option (which leads to blackmail content) that would normally only show up if you were completely faithful to Brian, now it will show up even if you chose "grow further apart" every time. This doesn't mean you can do full corruption and blackmail routes in the same playthrough, because a lot of the later content for those routes are just alternate versions of the same scene. But if you want to see the blackmail stuff, now you can basically just roleplay all the dialogue options available to you however you like, without having to worry about blackmail scenes being blocked off.

(Installation instructions: just download this file and overwrite the original script.rpy. This was modded from v1.19.4.5, and it's not a "dynamic" type of mod that will incorporate script changes of future versions.)

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone!

Katie Christmas.png

I hope everyone's Christmas was a good one.

I know I'm taking too long to release this update. I'll try early next year.

Here's a preview of one of endings

preview1.png

and 2 more renders of animations that I made.

preview2.png preview3.png

That's it. :giggle: :coffee:

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Reactions: Rufio

dav121

Oct 13, 2016

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Does this modded version contain the full game or just the remastered scenes?

So is it better to play this instead of the original for the complete experience?

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Does this modded version contain the full game or just the remastered scenes?

So is it better to play this instead of the original for the complete experience?
Yeah it is completely standalone.
Only need to download this and it works.

if you never played the original... not sure if it is even recommended, the mod just straight up improves on every aspect a bit/lot.

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah it is completely standalone.
Only need to download this and it works.

if you never played the original... not sure if it is even recommended, the mod just straight up improves on every aspect a bit/lot.
Maybe my question was not worded the best way.

It was clear that this is standalone, the question is whether it contains the whole game or just the remastered parts?

So if I assume 40% of the content is remastered/overhauled, does this release contain the other 60% as well?

So can I play the original story from start to finish already with this release?

Your answer implies that this is the case but it wasn't 100% clear.

And thanks for the help!

Reactions: nn2017

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017

It was clear that this is standalone, the question is whether it contains the whole game or just the remastered parts?

So if I assume 40% of the content is remastered/overhauled, does this release contain the other 60% as well?

So can I play the original story from start to finish already with this release?

And thanks for the help!
Yes you only need this, and it contains all of the original AND more.
The only thing not included are the old renders (because he has the better remastered renders in there place).

Reactions: alma001

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

And thanks for the help!
My mod is standalone. No need to play or have the original, but I would recommend playing both to see the difference.

Most of the original renders are still in the game folder actually.

Just have in mind that the saves of the original and my mod aren't compatible.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
don't think it is abandoned, the modder just works on it when he wants.
that being said, he should probably avoid saying "soon" (in November) and "early this year".
Would be better to be a bit more pessimistic with the schedule and it be a happy surprise when it does drop.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes