Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
Btw SvenVlad Sorry if it was answered before but I noticed the tattoo of the rose didnt have any glow in the dark writing like the original, was that intended?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Btw SvenVlad Sorry if it was answered before but I noticed the tattoo of the rose didnt have any glow in the dark writing like the original, was that intended?
More like lack of the asset. I think that flower was something that 3Diddly made.

Mar 6, 2018
Question, will you convert whole of Katie's Corruption and post it here, or is like for your patron's only? Sry if someone already posted similar question.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I'll post it here, of course. My patreon is just like the an optional tip to the waiter, but the main dish will always the posted here first.
I was doing another playthrough and it stuck me that this game might benefit from a "Back" button. Is that an easy thing or a serious change to the game code?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was doing another playthrough and it stuck me that this game might benefit from a "Back" button. Is that an easy thing or a serious change to the game code?
Try the Page Up key...
(Page Down goes forward btw, if you backtrack too far).

Reactions: dav121

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
A back button? What you mean? Like, rollback the text? :unsure:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
A back button? What you mean? Like, rollback the text? :unsure:
You see them in some Renpy games - where there is literally a button with the word "Back" available for the player to click to move the game backwards.
It's useful if the player has made a wrong/bad choice and wishes to reverse it.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
You see them in some Renpy games - where there is literally a button with the word "Back" available for the player to click to move the game backwards.
Hmm. Well, it's not hard to make. I usually don't use them because I just rollback using the mouse scroll.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm. Well, it's not hard to make. I usually don't use them because I just rollback using the mouse scroll.
Actually it is a standard feature of Ren'Py to have such a button in the menu at the bottom of the screen and you have to explicitly remove it, which 3Didly did.
Normally, in screens.rpy in the 'screen quick_menu():' the first option is 'textbutton _("Back") action Rollback()'

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Actually it is a standard feature of Ren'Py to have such a button in the menu at the bottom of the screen and you have to explicitly remove it, which 3Didly did.
Normally, in screens.rpy in the 'screen quick_menu():' the first option is 'textbutton _("Back") action Rollback()'
Hmm, I see. I've never used this button before. Probably why then I didn't even know of it's existence.
I'll see if I can add it back.

But the game has this buttons in the corner
1666735643250.png

They help to return if necessary

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Just place inside game folder and replace with the existing one and you will have the Back button

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
asking here instead of the games original page since im assuming people who are here are fans in the first place and might know, was the trials thing ever in the game? the part that they make her wear that bunny suit and fuck her while filming for the auditions to take care of the bosses for lots of money? was that like a trhowaway line for that scene specifically or is there a route you can take to advance that plot? im guessing yeah its a throwaway line but might as well ask

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
asking here instead of the games original page since im assuming people who are here are fans in the first place and might know, was the trials thing ever in the game? the part that they make her wear that bunny suit and fuck her while filming for the auditions to take care of the bosses for lots of money? was that like a trhowaway line for that scene specifically or is there a route you can take to advance that plot? im guessing yeah its a throwaway line but might as well ask
The only content that was cut from the original game while it was in development was some stuff with her dog and her dad. This happened after the developer got their account threatened during one of Patreon's early waves of "cleaning up" the site.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes