Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bad Robot

Sep 13, 2018
What are similar games like this one? I only come up with twelve weeks.
Love these kind of game. Though i do not care for beasty stuff.
I haven't really found a game that is exactly like this one. Maybe it's why I keep coming back to check if Sven has updated it. If you are asking which games have similar themes of corruption then I would say Project Myriam, The Office Wife, Good Girl Gone Bad (mainly the Arthur storyline), The 12 Days of Christmas (If you don't mind the girl fucking some REALLY ugly people), and Officer Chloe.

There are a bunch of others on here that seem close that I haven't tried. Manilla Shaw for example.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I haven't really found a game that is exactly like this one. Maybe it's why I keep coming back to check if Sven has updated it. If you are asking which games have similar themes of corruption then I would say Project Myriam, The Office Wife, Good Girl Gone Bad (mainly the Arthur storyline), The 12 Days of Christmas (If you don't mind the girl fucking some REALLY ugly people), and Officer Chloe.

There are a bunch of others on here that seem close that I haven't tried. Manilla Shaw for example.
I think i played them (mostly) all. The game with Amy is fantastic and man i love sucking old dudes cocks.
The office wife was great too. Though it was a little to much on the bimbo side. Though she looked fantastic.
Project Myriam is one of my favorites. You can really play with different outcomes. But man, i do not like dogs. Gladly you can avoid it.

Good Girls Gone Bad and Office Chloe. have to check.

I have to admit that i really like Amy. She looks just so loveable.

Is this game still maintained? I mean can we expect added content?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Got to say, that in my personal opinion, games that do not have high class renders but a great story, are more preferable. At least to me.
Descent is a great game. Again nothing high class but the story progresses in a manner i like. Still have choices but it depends on you, how you as MC will end up and where.
So i am not sure if a game should solely focus on HQ renders, or spend more time on making a good story with, well, desired outcomes. After all, thats why we play those games in the first place.
So i add Descent to my list of favorite games now.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So i am not sure if a game should solely focus on HQ renders, or spend more time on making a good story with, well, desired outcomes. After all, thats why we play those games in the first place.
So i add Descent to my list of favorite games now.
I think as a dev that makes a living doing this, one has to juggle the two in a nice mix. One needs to focus on both but maintain that both are "good enough" without spending an overly exorbitant amount of time on either. That's the sweet spot.

Reactions: disimulated

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think as a dev that makes a living doing this, one has to juggle the two in a nice mix. One needs to focus on both but maintain that both are "good enough" without spending an overly exorbitant amount of time on either. That's the sweet spot.
Yes, i can only say what is important to me. But i am getting it. Today's crowed likes eye candies. Nothing wrong with it.
But its like with movies. They looks awesome with all their effects but lost some meaning on the way.
I kind of guessing that developing a game is not as fun as it sounds or one imagines. If i think on all the slides to make great movements and not looking to chopped off, this takes a lot of effort.
So i am not judging. Its just my opinion as i am actually satisfied with a story like 12 days to christmas. Plus i am intrigued by false choices like in descent. I actually had to smile. Player thinks he is in control just to find out he isn't. Genius.
I think that is what i like, even though i may not like the outcome. Most games i played follow what you select. So you either get what you want or you avoid it. But i haven't played every game so my impression might be wrong.
Katie's story is really great.
But i think you are very right. Balance is the key.
I can only bow to everyone that puts the effort in to create something special. You have my absolute sympathy.

Bad Robot

Sep 13, 2018
I think i played them (mostly) all. The game with Amy is fantastic and man i love sucking old dudes cocks.
The office wife was great too. Though it was a little to much on the bimbo side. Though she looked fantastic.
Project Myriam is one of my favorites. You can really play with different outcomes. But man, i do not like dogs. Gladly you can avoid it.

Good Girls Gone Bad and Office Chloe. have to check.

I have to admit that i really like Amy. She looks just so loveable.

Is this game still maintained? I mean can we expect added content?
12 Days is done from what I understand, but the dev is currently working on another game with some of the same characters (including Amy) called Misfits. I think it just updated today actually. It's a prequel and doesn't have a ton of content yet, but so far so good. You should absolutely try GGGB. I think it is the best lewd game out there. Wide variety of fetishes (no dogs) and the writing is top notch.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
12 Days is done from what I understand, but the dev is currently working on another game with some of the same characters (including Amy) called Misfits. I think it just updated today actually. It's a prequel and doesn't have a ton of content yet, but so far so good. You should absolutely try GGGB. I think it is the best lewd game out there. Wide variety of fetishes (no dogs) and the writing is top notch.
It is and misfits looks so good so far that dev has my patreon support. gggb never played but will try it out now

Reactions: oldschool34500

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Happy Easter fellas!

Katie Easter.png

I know I have been absent, but I assure you the remaster is not yet dead.
I'll post some previews soon. There's still one ending missing. And I'm still planning to add some more animations to previous scenes instead of those 2 renders back and forth.

Hope everyone is well!

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
The next update will be the completion of the "Blackmail" path, right? With the split (in C5?) "slut" path still to do?

Looking forward to your work.(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: suxs

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
Is there a way to disable the colored text & heart icon indicating the correct answer in dialogue options?

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ideally, it should do both.

Reactions: stann1s
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes