3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Great picture :love:

And while you're at it, maybe you could give the following scene another option e.g. Brandon lending Katie to Jamal or something like that:
View attachment 544343
I might, but not right now. This picture is from the slut route. I'm focusing on the manipulation.
But it is a good idea. :sneaky:

Reactions: Lac

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
This scene is on my plans. I Already have the outfit, but I'm still trying to find the right collar.
Oooor I could use another one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like one of these for example. This whole trip to Vegas I'm planning to remaster.

I changed nothing on her face. The model is Summer for Victoria 7. The cheekbones may look higher because of the expression or the angle.

I'll change the text. For now, I'm focusing only on the manipulation route.
I would just go with one that says 'slave' since the context of the scene very much implies that's what she is now to him.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I would just go with one that says 'slave' since the context of the scene very much implies that's what she is now to him.
Based on what 3Diddly has previously written in his comics and games, I think the Cum Dumpster one would be a better fit.

LittleCupcake

Apr 15, 2019
Is this game still being worked on by the community? :)

Btw, are the unfinished story arcs available to be looked at on comics or something, did I miss something?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016

Btw, are the unfinished story arcs available to be looked at on comics or something, did I miss something?
No, Somebody did do an add-on a year or more ago but that's gone now

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

The game was dropped out of nowhere. There is a game called Wifey's Dilemma, from the same dev, that kinda tells what happened with Katie, but that's all. Don't expect too much since the game was dropped as well after a few versions.

I'm only remastering some scenes, I didn't "picked up" the game or something like that.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Katie's Corruption was one of the first erotic/sex/whatever games I played and I loved it. I didn't know it had been abandoned until I finished the final version that's up in the OP right now, and I was so disappointed, perhaps even a little devastated. Not only am I an avid fan of corruption and BDSM-themed games but, this game seemed to do it rather well. Every furthering of Katie's corruption seemed (almost/close to) natural and the changes in her appearance (tattoo's, piercings, different dresses, etc.) signified the progression of that corruption remarkably.

Considering the game was abandoned years ago, it's surprising that any level of interest has remained after such a long time, especially this much interest. I would absolutely LOVE for someone to continue/finish this game, but until someone announces that they are, I am more then happy take these remastered images made by SvenVlad (whom I really want to thank for doing so) as a conciliation prize. Just know that if someone does takeover the torch from 3Diddly, I will be one of the first Patrons.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does this have sound effects or misic at any point? I saw in the reviews a mention but mines had none so far

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes