3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Man, I really wish someone had the desire and ability to take on this game and give it a proper finish. The pacing and filth was almost perfect in this one. Not the ultra long realistic build up that results in 4 years per chapter before you get anywhere, and not the "hi the game just started so lets fuck" type of unrealistic story either. Just the right amount of build up and suspense with the right amount of suspension of reality...but only to get no finish, just the shitty blue balls at the end of an otherwise fun ride....makes me sad

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I haven't forgotten the game yet folks

So far, WIP. I have around 200 renders ready. Thinking about releasing the first batch soon.

That's awesome. Do you plan on eventually building torwards attempting to finish this abandoned game in your own image? Otherwise, there is a lot less interest in many coming back I would think.

Reactions: O.Lyonnais69

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
That's awesome. Do you plan on eventually building torwards attempting to finish this abandoned game in your own image? Otherwise, there is a lot less interest in many coming back I would think.
Idk. If I knew what he intended for the manipulation route, I could at least try to finish this route. :unsure:
I'll finish remastering the scenes, then I'll think about it.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,
I know it's been a long time and everyone has a bitter taste in their mouth, but I've come to give you some news.
I'm going to finish Katie's Corruption in good faith
, no cash gate for the game. I'm going to earn your trust back.
I will then start up on a new project. No patreon page for now, but when the game is finished, I will start accepting donations again.
No excuses, only action this time. I know I disappointed a lot of you, and I'm sorry. I'm only human. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Gryphon404

Oct 5, 2017
Hi everyone,
I know it's been a long time and everyone has a bitter taste in their mouth, but I've come to give you some news.
I will then start up on a new project. No patreon page for now, but when the game is finished, I will start accepting donations again.
No excuses, only action this time. I know I disappointed a lot of you, and I'm sorry. I'm only human. Stay tuned.
3Diddly,
Glad to see you back. Hopefully life is going better. If the completion of the story is not gonna be under the rules of Patreon, it would be nice to see some Max content put back in; but I totally understand that was cut fairly early in the story and not likely to be added back in. Regardless, thank you for coming back and letting us know, looking forward to the completion of the story.
-Gryphon

bjm0077z

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
Hoe-Lee-Shit! I was a patreon supporter from waaay back! If this is for real i can't wait to see what you have planned!!! :D(y)

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Hi everyone,
Welcome back buddy, that's the best news we've had during these trying times, I'm a supporter from way back and never doubted we would see you back, looking forward to supporting you again in the future.

dofdof

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
Hello dude,
I've been refreshing this page for months, praying for a miracle.
I so hope you're the real 3Diddly!

I loved Hannah's Corruption and your Tumblr.
In my opinion, Katie's Corruption is simply the best game ever created.

I really hope you're going to finish this properly, I'm sure there's still a lot to do on this story.

Cheers

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Hi everyone,
Good to hear from you. I used to be a supporter, always liked this game. Looking forward for the continuation.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm overjoyed to see you back. Your games (and comic) are the standard I measure other corruption games against.

A note about being human. I don't know what happened the last few times you've had to leave, but if it was from burnout or from development-real life balance issues, I hope that won't happen this time. Pace yourself and take the time to care for what is important in your life, like your health, family, real job and "me time." Then take the time and energy you have left and put it into the game.

I think I can safely speak for the majority of people who've kept this thread alive:
We rather have you for the long haul with slow updates than to have a surge of content followed by another year missing you.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes