3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
I know it's been a long time and everyone has a bitter taste in their mouth, but I've come to give you some news.
I'm going to finish Katie's Corruption in good faith
, no cash gate for the game. I'm going to earn your trust back.
I will then start up on a new project. No patreon page for now, but when the game is finished, I will start accepting donations again.
No excuses, only action this time. I know I disappointed a lot of you, and I'm sorry. I'm only human. Stay tuned.
Just seen this.
I was a 'game-addict' level patron of yours for nine or ten months, so I spent a fair old wedge of greenbacks on your game.
It's 'great' to see everybody being all forgiving and everything, but talk's cheap, 3Diddly.
Actions speak louder than words.

I'll give you six months, or so, before you get all flaky and bail on everybody, yet again.
I hope you prove me wrong.
But, suffice it to say, you won't see any more of my cash.
Have a good day.

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi 3Diddly, glad that you're back, hopefully you won't disappoint your fans again!
A simple question - What about Wifey's Dilemma ? would you work on this one to bring it to finish also ? Even not now - I'm really glad that you work to finish Katie's corruption - one of the best games for me as well and also one of the best looking games from any game so far!
Good Luck pal, keep fingers crossed for you, I'm sure that if you do good work, you will be rewarded for this in the future - in a way or another!
All the best!
Not sure about Wifey though... The game didn't have much traction to begin with.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Not sure about Wifey though... The game didn't have much traction to begin with.
I do much prefer Katie, but that's because she's hotter than Wifey.

That said, the last release of Wifey did level up right at the end. The whole "Daphne: You want me to be a slut?" "MC: Yeah" "D: You're such a little pervert!" sequence was pretty hot. I give you props for that.

You're right that there's far more fans waiting for a Katie completion.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Just seen this.
I was a 'game-addict' level patron of yours for nine or ten months, so I spent a fair old wedge of greenbacks on your game.
It's 'great' to see everybody being all forgiving and everything, but talk's cheap, 3Diddly.

I'll give you six months, or so, before you get all flaky and bail on everybody, yet again.
Have a good day.
The guy's been back on and he hasn't even given me the courtesy of a reply.
Not even a 'fuck off'. Lol.
Kinda says it all, really.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Just seen this.

Have a good day.
I understand
The guy's been back on and he hasn't even given me the courtesy of a reply.
Not even a 'fuck off'. Lol.
Kinda says it all, really.
What can I say thickgravy? You said yourself that actions speak louder than words. I thank you for your pledge before, but I want to release the game before saying anything else.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Well, anyone who supports developers on Patreon is basically gifting money to them. Expecting a refund is quite naive. If you trusted some developer on Patreon and gave him money, and later that developer told his patrons to go fuck themselves, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Well, anyone who supports developers on Patreon is basically gifting money to them. Expecting a refund is quite naive. If you trusted some developer on Patreon and gave him money, and later that developer told his patrons to go fuck themselves, you have nobody to blame but yourself.
You are one hundred per cent right. I do have nobody to blame but myself.
I carried on pledging to the guy for way too longer than I should have.

As for me being naive, get fucking real for a second, would you?

Do you actually think that I expected this guy to send me some money back?
It was said in a humorous/sarcastic tone.
I thought that was pretty obvious, to be fair.
Seems I was wrong about that, as well.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It was said in a humorous/sarcastic tone.
I thought that was pretty obvious, to be fair.
Seems I was wrong about that, as well.
"Tone" doesn't really translate well into a written media. What seems obvious to one person isn't at all to another. It's very easy to piss someone off by writing something jokingly, but without facial and voice cues, that person doesn't realize it's a joke.

"You're a dumbass" can really piss someone off.
"You're a dumbass :p " is obviously a joke.

Best to use some type of smiley when you're being humorous or sarcastic.

I almost wrote "your a dumbass", to get the grammar nazis' panties in a wad! :ROFLMAO:

L777

Feb 28, 2020
Would it be possible to update the MAC version or the Android version of the game?

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes