3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Alright boys, it's up. Free to download
Just the endings. Well, still better than nothing. And a new patreon account.:ROFLMAO: I wonder how hard it will be to persuade people to support you, considering how you bailed on them. Not to mention that Katie's Corruption was a nice game for 2017, but now in 2020 Eva Kiss makes similar games but on a totally different, far superior level. You need to come up with something extraordinary to receive the support you had back then.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Just the endings. Well, still better than nothing. And a new patreon account.:ROFLMAO: I wonder how hard it will be to persuade people to support you, considering how you bailed on them. Not to mention that Katie's Corruption was a nice game for 2017, but now in 2020 Eva Kiss makes similar games but on a totally different, far superior level. You need to come up with something extraordinary to receive the support you had back then.
Not persuading anyone. If people want to donate, they donate. If not, it's not a big deal. If you don't enjoy my work, no one is forcing you to play.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
He needs to completely change his 'art' style, imo.
That 'foreground render pasted onto a blurred backgound picture' style, looks so dated.
I'd also use some real lighting, rather than the auto-headlamp feature that he used before and try to include some proper animations, rather than the two-frame ones we got before.
Just my two-cents worth.
Historically, he's never took any notice of what anyone said, or suggested, anyway, so no doubt it will be more of the same.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Dont listen to them dev.
In my opinion its one of the best games i played its in my top list. this game new coral city and gggb. games where there is drug abuse are awsome imo

arms99

May 11, 2018
Wow, I never thought we'd see this again. Glad we finally get an ending

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Not persuading anyone. If people want to donate, they donate. If not, it's not a big deal. If you don't enjoy my work, no one is forcing you to play.
What asset is that flower on her shoulder? Did you bought it somewhere or you made it?

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I guess this self-isolation has got people doing nothing that they finally get back to their projects they've abandoned. With nowhere to go and a PC staring in your face you had no other choice I bet lol 3Diddlyf95zone

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes