3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Not persuading anyone. If people want to donate, they donate. If not, it's not a big deal. If you don't enjoy my work, no one is forcing you to play.
Call it whatever you like, it won't change what it is. You created a new patreon page to make money (if you just wanted to be "creative", you would post updates here) and that's ok. But if there will be no support, I am quite sure, you will quit. So, by making updates, new games and so on you are asking people for their money. Since you already bailed on them last time, many of them are going to be hesitant to donate, even if they like your work. So if you want their money (and of course you do), you need to do something, like making constant updates, sticking to deadlines and so forth, to show them that you are not going to quit quickly again, i.e. persuade them that they can trust you. :cool:
ure....if that kind of purely cartoon'y art does it for you on the way to that "superior" claim.
Well, most people seem to agree with me. ;) Just compare: this game has 141 pages of discussion, GGGB has 708. The rating is 3.5 and 4.5 respectively. And the number of supporters Eva has is amazing."Cartoon'y" art, as you called it, is very subjective, but numbers are not so much.

But bashing this game is not my point. It is not a secret that GGGB was inspired by KC, as far as I remember Eva Kiss herself was one of 3Diddly's supporters. But she has put a lot of thought to develop the ideas of KC furter, to make the game mechanics better and the game experience much more immersive. And her new game ORS is "pushing the boundaries" again. My point is that maybe it is time for 3Diddly to learn something from her games (and there is quite a bit of it). For example, the amount of choices GGGB has and the influence those choices have on the progress of the game. The way it is now in KC, where you have to make all correct choices just to continue the game and not to end up with " the good ending" and how difficult to get on a manipulation path is actually quite silly.
Is there an ending with the father/stepfather? I couldn't find one
On the final screen the game says that there are 7 endings, one good and 6 "bad" ones. I played all the six ones and the father is not in any of them. So, probably there is no such ending.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Hey, I called it - the return of this game from the dead waay back in a post from Oct!! Post 2622 (More in hope, than foresight tbf :LOL:)

3Diddlyf95zone welcome back. For the reasons described in the linked post above, I regard this game as one of the best in the femprotag corruption genre so I am glad that it got finished, however winding the road may have been. I actually didn't find this game before it was abandoned so I don't know what went down between the community leading up to it. If I were to hazard a guess (based on the flak on other devs for doing so), it's venturing off to start new games - like Wifey and Leela's Awakening - prior to finishing this one and causing increasing release delays.

Anyways, if you are committed to focusing on "Sugar Baby Galore" and it's in a genre and I style I like, I for one wouldn't be adverse to being a patreon.

GL with the new game.
how much of it is blackmail/coercion vs the fem protag making slutty decisions?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Well, most people seem to agree with me. ;) Just compare: this game has 141 pages of discussion, GGGB has 708. The rating is 3.5 and 4.5 respectively. And the number of supporters Eva has is amazing."Cartoon'y" art, as you called it, is very subjective, but numbers are not so much.
First off overall comparison ratings presented in a rough manner like that doesn't really mean squat on a site like this. Especially when most people are just casually giving 5's by default choice. Stick around long enough, cater to a certain fetish that attracts a decent amount of people, and the much larger amount of people leaving reviews these days that like the game are 5'ing it.

Secondly, of course the page #'s are heavily in GGGB's favor. This game stopped pushing updates and got abandoned forever ago, and that one was pushing out updates until less then 2 month ago.

Thirdly and as I initially implied, I agree the people who actually enjoyed that cartoon'y art of the game boiled down a subjective taste factor. But I would also argue that a lot of the popularity it saw and maintained over time after that was due more to that early timing combined with the overall lack of alternative options for the fetish (especially something not on rgpm) more so then people preferring that over this or him doing anything on a "far superior level". That same formula from scratch wouldn't be anywhere near as successful today, and definitely isn't the blueprint path to follow for whatever ends up being the next great female MC corruption game imo (well, one that understands massive grind for the sake of massive grind still sucks regardless how good the renders and/or animations are).

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
3Diddlyf95zone Welcome back ^^ it's nice to see you again !
Thank you for the end of Katie, one of my first (and best) NTR game !

About your next projects, do they take place in the same universe as Katie's corruption and Hannah's Corruption or not ? (the universe and the characters were nice after all so I'm curious ^^)

Reactions: Tumai and fugazi666

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
First off overall comparison ratings presented in a rough manner like that doesn't really mean squat on a site like this. Especially when most people are just casually giving 5's by default choice. Stick around long enough, cater to a certain fetish that attracts a decent amount of people, and the much larger amount of people leaving reviews these days that like the game are 5'ing it.
They mean squat because you say so?)) Those people who "casually giving 5's by default choice" are the same for the both games. Both games "stuck around" for roughly the same period of time (about 2 years of active development, KC was started earlier but was abandoned). And the games are quite similar from many points of view (female MC, corruption, blackmail, incest, ntr, VN and so on), so it's not like comparing apples and orages. Art, story, characters are quite subjective, but if you don't see the clear superiority of GGGB in terms of game mechanics and gameplay (the weakiest point of KC), well, there is nothing for me to say to you. Well, at least I hope that 3Diddly is able to see it, because it is the easiest way to impove his future games.
Thirdly and as I initially implied, I agree the people who actually enjoyed that cartoon'y art of the game boiled down a subjective taste factor. But I would also argue that a lot of the popularity it saw and maintained over time after that was due more to that early timing combined with the overall lack of alternative options for the fetish (especially something not on rgpm) more so then people preferring that over this or him doing anything on a "far superior level". That same formula from scratch wouldn't be anywhere near as successful today, and definitely isn't the blueprint path to follow for whatever ends up being the next great female MC corruption game imo (well, one that understands massive grind for the sake of massive grind still sucks regardless how good the renders and/or animations are).
You didn't get my message at all. I didn't propose to exactly copy anything, or for 3Diddly to change his "art style" to the "cartoon'y" one and so on. It is just among strong points, KC has obvious weak ones. The ones that were corrected in GGGB. It is just how it works - you keep your old good ideas, make up some new ones, but also look at other developers and see what they are doing great. If now 3Diddly is going to stick to what he was doing in 2017, it is most probably not going to be as popular as it was back then, because other developers has moved forward long ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axel84525

no one here

May 15, 2017
does anyone have a save from when it was abandoned or when katie was considering coming off the pill also was there routes i dont remember

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Wait what the hell, this game got an update, and it's even completed? I deleted it a few weeks ago because I figured it was abandoned.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Not persuading anyone. If people want to donate, they donate. If not, it's not a big deal. If you don't enjoy my work, no one is forcing you to play.
Thank you for your decision to back on this fantastic game..
I was playing this game every 2 months even it was unfinished.. because Katie is one of the beautiful Famale-MC ever
1) perfect body proportions and stunning face expressions
2) it is in 3D so it is much better than the 2D crappy renders of games such as GGGB by EvaKiss
3) the story is very interesting for an adult game
4) all characters are very good and in very good shape.

I will support you very soon in your new patreon hoping that you will start a new great project
I cannot do donation for now because i have lost my work due the lockdown event
but I'm sure that theworld will be back soon to a new restart so i will for sore support your Patreon

Thank you very much for your great work

good luck and crack the wolf

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes