3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The limited ending options and combined with the facts that all the sudden this game is both updated and "completed" reeks of rushing. I thought it was nice to see some endings, but with as many options throughout the entire game, only to be summed up in just a few limited endings... it's still incomplete in my mind. Yes, I am greatful to have any endings and any form of resolution at all, but it's basically summed up in 3-4 forced endings. (good wholesome happily ever after, currupt junky, corrupt non-junky, and then blackmail ending with same junky/clean route). The cuck/NTR route was more or less abandoned/ignored outright outside of she leaves him no matter what....this dissapoints me.
And that is exactly what I meant with the Completed endings, I just played the game again from scratch as I had to as I deleted this game over a year and a half ago iirc, So I rushed the start a bit as I remember those quite well and took my time where things started to get blurry, Ill admit one thing, The endings at least are a lot better then what we got from say for example Adventures of Tara or Road Trip or the "sequel" Seaside Holiday ( both RPGM Games ), I think the endings are on the level of or a bit below games like: I Love Daddy,Life Is Good or Love Thy Neighbor( Renpy games ). Doesn't mean it is bad or good but doesn't mean it does not felt rushed either. If he wants to get to work on his new project then I say let em and we will see how that turns out. The main issue I have here after currently playing this is sure he did put in some work to keep the story consistent and mostly on track. BUT he was to say he wanted to finish this game for free as a matter of good will to show he is dedicated so that raised a new issue here, so he completed a game which could easily have taken an update or 2 more or he could have been quiet and actually worked on the game a bit more and just up and release it and say here I completed the game did some reworks and added and X amount of minutes extra to game play and we got multiple endings and bam that would have been just as effective. Instead he announces that he is going to finish the game for free and start charging for the new project or at least it is going to be behind a paywall. The problem here is... it is just one more update and finishing it with the game... one update does not restore much faith that is just a fact, you just finished one thing and gone straight for a pay walled new content. Look ill say let him do him, he is getting plenty of shit ( well deserved at that btw ) already so I don't want to push em away, I supported him all way back when he was doing Hannah Comics, defended him to bits when shit was going south only get shit on and after the whole Sarah creator followed by Malleck followed by his action and some other rushed and abandoned games I just lost faith in a whole lot of "creators" and will never ever blindly support anyone ever again. I hope his new project has a lot to offer and is a lot more up to today's standard and hope to see if he can bring up stuff on the level of Where it all began or A Mothers love or at least in a similar direction or even better something new and invigorating.
Like he said, time will tell. So we will see if he was all talk or nah, in the end the one that has more to lose is not us but him...
I wish em good luck either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluerubber and Back

Sethxxx

Aug 28, 2018
it's possible remain with brunette and not blonde hair and fuck with jacob or bet with hannah for his size?

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
I remember playing this it was even one of my favorites, so after so many times the final update. Thank you (I'm using the Fan Mod) (y)

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Played through the game and wished there was a way to actually stay loyal to Mr Wright. So if you don't want to fuck the other guys, you arent then railroaded onto the purity path.

Reactions: over the edge

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
gotta have better cheats ,this game is all over the place......not enough corruption then a little then gone,the some then....

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Played through the game and wished there was a way to actually stay loyal to Mr Wright. So if you don't want to fuck the other guys, you arent then railroaded onto the purity path.
I would have done a lot of things differently in retrospect... I agree with a lot of people, the beginning of the game is a mess lol

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
To date, Katie's Corruption is the best game I have played on here. I would love another one. I fully expect 3Diddly to cut and run with the money, but I have to support him, because Katie's Corruption is just that good.

I really, really hope Wifey's Dilemma continues.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
I would have done a lot of things differently in retrospect... I agree with a lot of people, the beginning of the game is a mess lol
I don't think the beginning of the game is a mess. I got no complaints about Katie's Corruption. But there will always be people with differing opinions. Just remember that when making more content -- no matter what you do, there will be a poster who wants the opposite.

keklel1

Mar 25, 2018
Walktrough for the blackmail path? I thought getting her feeling points down to 5 and up to 6 again was the way to go but seems i was wrong. Anybody knows how to get the blackmail path?

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes