3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Wait what the hell, this game got an update, and it's even completed? I deleted it a few weeks ago because I figured it was abandoned.
Why deleting a game that was abandoned?
I understand if it was abandoned at version 0.02 but this game was enjoyable also in version 1.18
I have played this game about 2 mounts ago for the fourth times.
This is one of the game that i have put in the folder that is in my personal backup just to avoid the risk of accidental deleting

This is a game that i like to replay from time to time.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Well, anyone who supports developers on Patreon is basically gifting money to them. Expecting a refund is quite naive. If you trusted some developer on Patreon and gave him money, and later that developer told his patrons to go fuck themselves, you have nobody to blame but yourself.
You know this kind of does not really make sense on what you are saying because, What you are saying is if you are "gifting" Dev's money on patreon and expecting a refund is naive. You are half right there, see Patreon is about supporting a Creator's Hobby and to motivate them or at least that is what we are supposed to believe.But the fact is a lot of creators specially the ones that make H Games do NOT do this for support a "Hobby" majority do this for a living or to earn some money on the side meaning a second job and in effect are not doing a hobby but a job. Because at the end of the day it comes down to 2 things if you want to play it "legitimately". You want the game ? You must become a patreon. You want to play the update every month you must have a pledge of 15+ so as to avoid a leak making creator lose money and in turn ( note not all of em and just making a general comparison here) get's their panties up a bunch.
If this is done as a hobby then the rules of patreon state you must hide spicy stuff behind a $1 paywall which is fine, but you would put the release of every update also on a 1$ paywall and or upload it to a website like this yourself, However when you are not doing that and are looking to make money then you put it high up there to get as much money which means you are putting a game out there and are making promises, if you can or can't keep em that is your fault as a creator and people are allowed to be skeptical and pissed about it if you stab em in the back.
For example games on Kickstarter ( or similar websites ) who started out with the promise of release on steam and ended up going epic exclusive ( no matter the intention or excuse ) and broke their promise deserved all the backlash they got and the faith their fans had in them being shattered is by any and all means warranted, so how is that any different from this ? From a Technical point of view one you would say those are 2 different situations and things however the fact is, both made a promise and both broke em, both are doing it out of sheer profit and not because of a hobby and good will. Dont even get me started on Kickstarters that got 5+ times their goals and abandoned their projects after.

Anyways, The point I am trying to make here is. The reason patreon is setup for is not what it is being used for so that money for some of those creators isnt a "gift" it is based on a promise.
Expecting refunds definitly is being naive true, The fact however you saying and I quote " later that developer told his patrons to go fuck themselves, you have nobody to blame but yourself. " Also very true. So expecting people to be angry mad and distrusted and very wary of that same Dev is all warranted as they have proven they cannot be trusted.
I will give this "Completed" Version a try however for those who say well at least we got a completed version of a 3Diddly game so gotta admit it feels good or whatever... WRONG, if the "completion" is merely a rushed end or a shitty end or a end just put a completed on the back of it while leaving many questions out it is STILL INCOMPLETE period and with that being said does not prove shit. Like most people though ill see how things turn out, his skills are proven I have no doubt in that, it's his weak stand on criticism and not being able to stay on point with long projects that have proven to be quite lacking. So in his case time will tell.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
You know this kind of does not really make sense on what you are saying because, What you are saying is if you are "gifting" Dev's money on patreon and expecting a refund is naive. You are half right there, see Patreon is about supporting a Creator's Hobby and to motivate them or at least that is what we are supposed to believe.But the fact is a lot of creators specially the ones that make H Games do NOT do this for support a "Hobby" majority do this for a leveling or to earn some money on the side meaning a second job and in effect are not doing a hobby but a job. Because at the end of the day it comes down to 2 things if you want to play it "legitimately". You want the game ? You must become a patreon. You want to play the update every month you must have a pledge of 15+ so as to avoid a leak making creator lose money and in turn ( note not all of em and just making a general comparison here) get's their panties up a bunch.
If this is done as a hobby then the rules of patreon state you must hide spicy stuff behind a $1 paywall which is fine, but you would put the release of every update also on a 1$ paywall and or upload it to a website like this yourself, However when you are not doing that and are looking to make money then you put it high up there to get as much money which means you are putting a game out there and are making promises, if you can or can't keep em that is your fault as a creator and people are allowed to be skeptical and pissed about it if you stab em in the back.
For example games on Kickstarter ( or similar websites ) who started out with the promise of release on steam and ended up going epic exclusive ( no matter the intention or excuse ) and broke their promise deserved all the backlash they got and the fate their fans had in them being shattered is by any and all means warranted, so how is that any different from this ? From a Technical point of view one you would say those are 2 different situations and things however the fact is, both made a promise and both broke em, both are doing it out of sheer profit and not because of a hobby and good will. Dont even get me started on Kickstarters that got 5+ times their goals and abandoned their projects after.

Anyways, The point I am trying to make here is. The reason patreon is setup for is not what it is being used for so that money for some of those creators isnt a "gift" it is based on a promise.
Expecting refunds definitly is being naive true, The fact however you saying and I quote " later that developer told his patrons to go fuck themselves, you have nobody to blame but yourself. " Also very true. So expecting people to be angry mad and distrusted and very wary of that same Dev is all warranted as they have proven they cannot be trusted.
I will give this "Completed" Version a try however for those who say well at least we got a completed version of a 3Diddly game so gotta admit it feels good or whatever... WRONG, if the "completion" is merely a rushed end or a shitty end or a end just put a completed on the back of it while leaving many questions out it is STILL INCOMPLETE period and with that being said does not prove shit. Like most people though ill see how things turn out, his skills are proven I have no doubt in that, it's his weak stand on criticism and not being able to stay on point with long projects that have proven to be quite lacking. So in his case time will tell.

The limited ending options and combined with the facts that all the sudden this game is both updated and "completed" reeks of rushing. I thought it was nice to see some endings, but with as many options throughout the entire game, only to be summed up in just a few limited endings... it's still incomplete in my mind. Yes, I am greatful to have any endings and any form of resolution at all, but it's basically summed up in 3-4 forced endings. (good wholesome happily ever after, currupt junky, corrupt non-junky, and then blackmail ending with same junky/clean route). The cuck/NTR route was more or less abandoned/ignored outright outside of she leaves him no matter what....this dissapoints me.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I suppose any ending of the game would make me disappointed. I feel that this game could have a few more updates in it as there was still further scope to corrupt katie. Anyhow we'll see what the next game will bring, but remember the bar has been set very high.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I have updated my MOD for 1.19. You can find a link in the first post.

I did not change much, I just made it an easier choice about what ending you want to see.
I had to since in my MOD you always take the morning after pill on the blackmail path, effectively disabling one of the endings

Let me know if you have any issues.

no one here

May 15, 2017
does anyone have a save from when it was abandoned or when katie was considering coming off the pill also was there routes i dont remember

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I hope that there will be an Episode 2 of Katie corruption game...
or better one new episode for each one of the endings of this version should be perfect!

I love the compact size of this game and even it is small there is a full emotional contents
and some of them deserve a continuation of the story

Hope.... :p

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Same here, is this a bug?
This was when I was pretty bad at programming, and didn't know what people wanted in games. Essentially you're stuck on the purity route because you didn't accumulate enough manipulation points in the beginning of the game. Try to restart and get as many manip points as possible after each dialogue. (Try loading right after answering to see the max amount of manip points gained possible.)

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This was when I was pretty bad at programming, and didn't know what people wanted in games. Essentially you're stuck on the purity route because you didn't accumulate enough manipulation points in the beginning of the game. Try to restart and get as many manip points as possible after each dialogue. (Try loading right after answering to see the max amount of manip points gained possible.)
I think I need use cheat on this game on save edit

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Why the hell the relationship wit brian turn again to 10? This think no have sense to me, this is corruption or stay true to Bryn to 10 every weak? Fuck this need to be fixed also why the hell corruption turn to 0 again?
Same here, is this a bug?

FYI my MOD highlights the choices giving the corruption points
For Corruption path: always degrade the relationship
For blackmail/manipulation path: go 10-9-8-7-6-7-6 and then you are locked in to it

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
FYI my MOD highlights the choices giving the corruption points
For Corruption path: always degrade the relationship
For blackmail/manipulation path: go 10-9-8-7-6-7-6 and then you are locked in to it
can you update it on current version, because I don't wont lost my corruptions point

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes