3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the hell the relationship wit brian turn again to 10? This think no have sense to me, this is corruption or stay true to Bryn to 10 every weak? Fuck this need to be fixed also why the hell corruption turn to 0 again?

pearlo

May 21, 2018
I thought it was a belated april fools at first, but no, it's real!
One of the ren'py OG's has returned and I am happy to see it happen.

just a note to the dev: Lots of people are in an uncertain position vis-a-vis their income right now because of the Plague, so don't be disheartened if the patreon doesn't take of straight away. Build it and they will come!

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Just the endings. Well, still better than nothing. And a new patreon account.:ROFLMAO: I wonder how hard it will be to persuade people to support you, considering how you bailed on them. Not to mention that Katie's Corruption was a nice game for 2017, but now in 2020 Eva Kiss makes similar games but on a totally different, far superior level. You need to come up with something extraordinary to receive the support you had back then.
Sure....if that kind of purely cartoon'y art does it for you on the way to that "superior" claim.

Judging by this thread I wasn't the only though that ended up being sad that after finding/playing this so early on, I never quite found another female MC corruption game I enjoyed as much as this one (well maybe one in the last year, but the horrendous grind there generates just as much hate as joy lol).

Here is to hoping for another project that gets some of the things right that KC did.

Last edited:

elcypress

Nov 8, 2017
This is the game why I stayed at this side and so I am happy it has a ending (Thx Quarantine?). Looking forward to Sugar Baby Galore!

Reactions: Darkmetal
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes