3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Great game..shame it was abandoned. Katie's transformation was well done, from a loving girlfrield to a corrupted slut. Pretty hot tbh

I haven't played any corruption games like this, any more like it that are actually complete?

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
I recently heard from Impure. What was originally intended as a two-month break became more complicated and so the project was abandoned. Things are looking better now and plans are to resume work on Katie's Corruption, taking up for where the story left off.

This is part of the message I received: "The next version will be Sarah's Life v0.9 (continuing the story from v0.8), and probably in Ren'Py engine with high resolution renders. Thank you for your support, please know that I appreciate it a lot."

So, hopefully all is not lost after all.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I recently heard from Impure. What was originally intended as a two-month break became more complicated and so the project was abandoned. Things are looking better now and plans are to resume work on Katie's Corruption, taking up for where the story left off.

This is part of the message I received: "The next version will be Sarah's Life v0.9 (continuing the story from v0.8), and probably in Ren'Py engine with high resolution renders. Thank you for your support, please know that I appreciate it a lot."

Impure and Sarah's Life? Great, I like Sarah, but you posted this in the Katie's Corruption thread. Just sharing the news with other fans of the fem-protag corruption genre, or were you actually talking with 3diddly?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

Impure developed Sarah's life.
3Diddly developed Katie's Corruption.
You've mentioned both, above.
Which are you talking about?
Are you confused, or something?
I know I am.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Impure and Sarah's Life? Great, I like Sarah, but you posted this in the Katie's Corruption thread. Just sharing the news with other fans of the fem-protag corruption genre, or were you actually talking with 3diddly?

There's also Wifey's Dilemma which is also not completed yet...but at least you get to see Katie as the "corrupt" mentor for Daphne and you also get to pick who Katie's baby father is. I would like to see some consistency with the story line between the two.

Reactions: dav121

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
There's also Wifey's Dilemma which is also not completed yet...but at least you get to see Katie as the "corrupt" mentor for Daphne and you also get to pick who Katie's baby father is. I would like to see some consistency with the story line between the two.
I hope that WDBrown was actually communicating with 3diddly, but I suspect he actually meant Impure.

I'd like to see Katie's Corruption finished then Wifey's Dilemma continued consistent with the existing canon for 3diddly's world.

Reactions: Joginder

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
What would be even greter than just picking up the game again, or doing a refresh and picking up the game, would be making a restoration of the game to the version/story from before Patreon and the great incest/beastiality/etc assault of 2017. Although I would be just as thrilled with its return no matter in which way it did.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
It puts a wry smile on my face, when I see posts like those above.
'Oh, I wish 3diddly would come back and finish this' or :-
'Somebody should pick this up and complete it'.

Two thoughts come to mind :-
1. I very much doubt that the 'great' 3diddly will ever come back and finish KC, so is there any point to keep posting this stuff?

2.As some of you will know, I did the first part (my own interpretation) of a continuation for the story and NO-ONE was bothered.
It literally got NINE likes and maybe five comments, one of which was a complaint, as I remember.

This, for me, is one of my main gripes about this forum.
Far, far too many people want something done, but they don't want to put ANY time or effort into doing it.
Oh no. That should be someone else's job.

To provide a coherant, plausible ending for KC would take hundreds, more-likely thousands of man-hours of composing and rendering images, writing the story and coding everything.
Do you people even realise how much work is involved?
Where's the motivation for anybody to spend all that time and effort to do something like this, when people are too lazy to even leave a like or a comment?

I don't think this will ever be completed, though I'd be happy to be proved wrong.
IMHO, some people need to accept this and move on, or alternatively, take up the mantle themselves and provide a continuation/ending, rather than continually bemoaning the lack of one.

Rant over.
I'll be off, now.
Bye. Lol. ;)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I have said it before but #2 is just a publicity or post visibility problem: You posted this is in a 'dead' thread and only some thread followers will have seen it.
Put it in its own thread, get it in 'latest updates' and you get easily 30 times more likes and people begging you to continue

It is a shame that only so few saw your excellent work which IMO was better than 3Diddly his later work

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Well, people seemsto be really excited about the the remake of Sarah's Life. It got 126 likes, if it is important. And Sarah's Life was a significantly less popular game. And much worse, at least in my opinion.
So, it seems to me that a good remake of Katie's Corruption could be quite popular.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I have said it before but #2 is just a publicity or post visibility problem: You posted this is in a 'dead' thread and only some thread followers will have seen it.
Put it in its own thread, get it in 'latest updates' and you get easily 30 times more likes and people begging you to continue

It is a shame that only so few saw your excellent work which IMO was better than 3Diddly his later work
Hey, osmcuser132 ,
Thanks for taking the time to reply and for the kind words.
I appreciate it.
Take care, mate.;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah. I have been away from this site for so long, but for spot appearances. I never would have dreamed there was still conversation in this thread. Ha!

First, Thick did a marvelous job in his "sequel" to KC. Quality of renders and story concept were top notch. But, as it was never expected to be a continuing "game", that, as much as what osm said, yielded the expected low reaction level.

Second, I thought towards the end of KC, diddly was getting lazy. Sure, he was serving his paying patrons, but it seemed there was no purity in his concept, then, if he just abandoned the possibility of a redemption path. Or even a different type of corruption path. Plus, there was really only one way to get Katie corrupted. You couldn't choose only one dude of the many.

Yeah, not every game can be GGGB, but a little more effort into branching and who knows where the support might have ended up with this game.

Oh well, it's still fondly remembered for what it did do and, in Thick's case, what it ended up inspiring.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Ah. I have been away from this site for so long, but for spot appearances. I never would have dreamed there was still conversation in this thread. Ha!

First, Thick did a marvelous job in his "sequel" to KC. Quality of renders and story concept were top notch. But, as it was never expected to be a continuing "game", that, as much as what osm said, yielded the expected low reaction level.
[...]
Oh well, it's still fondly remembered for what it did do and, in Thick's case, what it ended up inspiring.
Katie fans forever! Seriously, it's kind of cool that there's still a community of fans of the game (or Katie herself) around.

I don't think it was just Thick that was inspired. I think Descent by Ryder77 is also very KC-like. I kind of wish Thick's sequel was still available as further evidence to new fans of the impact this game had.

dofdof

Jan 12, 2018
Katie's Corruption is the best game I ever played.
Unfortunately, 3Diddly has completely disappeared (his tumblr is dead too). He probably did for personal reasons.
I sincerely hope he will come back one day.

Reactions: dav121
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes