3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I am sorry to read about that. And I can understand you were rightfully annoyed, whatever "stick to beat you with" actually was.
But honestly I don't know how could anybody use it against you. First I think it fairly well fell under the fair-use policy. It was your extension, made without getting profit from it. While 3Diddly sure is the copyright owner for the original story, the characters are hardly that original and pretty sure not licensed.
Furthermore, it's only 3Diddly who can exercise his rights in this regard, or somebody he directly appointed to act in his name.

And in general it's a funny approach on a site full of pirated stuff... :rolleyes:
No problem, Daniel.
I don't wish to elaborate further, but thanks for taking the time to reply, mate.:)

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can think whatever you like, but it would be nice if you actually knew what you were talking about.

Some time ago, when this game was abandoned, several members posted on the thread asking for a continuation.

Long story short, I did the first part of one and posted it here, I think it was August of 2018?

Why did I do it?
Because fellow fans of this wanted closure and were asking for such content.
Due to various unforseen real-life events, I wasn't able to provide any more content than the first part.

If you'd been on here previously, you'd probably know at least some of this.
It's apparent that you don't.

I'd suggest maybe reading the thread, or least trying to ascertain the actual facts, before you come up on here trying to be a smart-ass in the future.

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about.
This highly aggressive post doesn't seem to respond to my point at all. I noted that anyone actually capable of continuing the story is also capable of doing their own story, with the attendant advantages. Your observation that you tried and failed to continue the story would seem to reinforce my position, not undermine it. I'm ignoring all of the ad homs, because they are not arguments at all.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
This highly aggressive post doesn't seem to respond to my point at all. I noted that anyone actually capable of continuing the story is also capable of doing their own story, with the attendant advantages. Your observation that you tried and failed to continue the story would seem to reinforce my position, not undermine it. I'm ignoring all of the ad homs, because they are not arguments at all.
Highly aggressive? Lol, lol and lol again.
You don't seem to be able to differentiate between your opinion and fact.
I've done lots of my own stuff and posted it on here, previously.
I might have 'failed' with this through sheer lack of time, but at least I tried to contribute something to this thread and the forum as a whole.
What have you done?
Smart-arsed ripostes don't count, by the way.
Show us your work, Joke Steel.
Let's see what 'skills' you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
He didnt try and fail, read the entire thread, he tried and did well, and then a bunch of holy than tho ass wipes verbally bashed him for even trying to begin with, using the same dumb logic You are trying to use, the same high moral ground You are trying to use while You are sitting here on a site as You are, as others in this thread have already said, a site that rapes games by the hour from endless game Devs, for our playing pleasure for free.

Having said the above, don`t get me wrong here, I love this site lol, if I could eat, sleep and live here for free 24/7 I would :D tho I am sure the Mods would evict me eventually lol.

3Diddly owns the story only, the models used are not owned by him, the general scene artwork used is not owed by him, the corruption concept is not owned by him, the names are clearly not owned by him, he owns very little in reality if we are being honest here for once.

A remake of this game by a Fan or Fans would be a great thing in reality, and anyone saying otherwise really needs to remember exactly what type of ground they are standing on to begin with before they spout off endless legal and moral BS.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
He didnt try and fail, read the entire thread, he tried and did well, and then a bunch of holy than tho ass wipes verbally bashed him for even trying to begin with, using the same dumb logic You are trying to use, the same high moral ground You are trying to use while You are sitting here on a site as You are, as others in this thread have already said, a site that rapes games by the hour from endless game Devs, for our playing pleasure for free.
I am not taking any "high moral ground" or, in fact, making any "moral" argument at all. That's your claim, not mine. I am pointing out the realities of the situation to those engaged in the hopeless (IMO) quest to get someone to take over this game. The fact that I am pointing out the situation while on a game site that pirates games is completely moot.

Having said the above, don`t get me wrong here, I love this site lol, if I could eat, sleep and live here for free 24/7 I would :D tho I am sure the Mods would evict me eventually lol.
I enjoy both the site and the community. The occasional controversy is a feature, not a bug.

3Diddly owns the story only, the models used are not owned by him, the general scene artwork used is not owed by him, the corruption concept is not owned by him, the names are clearly not owned by him, he owns very little in reality if we are being honest here for once.
This would be significant only if my argument was based in any way on some legal point, which it isn't. My point is based on the reality that storytellers such as would be required to complete this game are not going to be interested in telling other peoples' stories when they have the talent to tell their own. I'm a writer myself (not professional, but for my own amusement and occasionally to help a dev with their game) and that's pretty much the mindset of every writer I know. There are exceptions (some novelizations of movies have been done by decent writers) but they are almost all for the money, not the pleasure of writing.

A remake of this game by a Fan or Fans would be a great thing in reality, and anyone saying otherwise really needs to remember exactly what type of ground they are standing on to begin with before they spout off endless legal and moral BS.
A new game along these lines would be terrific. There's clearly an audience. A continuation of this game or a remake using the same plot, dialogue, etc just isn't in the cards, IMO. Feel free to differ, but eschew the moralizing and strawman arguments, please.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Highly aggressive? Lol, lol and lol again.
You don't seem to be able to differentiate between your opinion and fact.
I've done lots of my own stuff and posted it on here, previously.
I might have 'failed' with this through sheer lack of time, but at least I tried to contribute something to this thread and the forum as a whole.
What have you done?
Smart-arsed ripostes don't count, by the way.
Show us your work, Joke Steel.
Let's see what 'skills' you have.
Again, pure aggression. I feel no need whatever to engage in some sort of dick-measuring contest with you. My point has nothing to do with you at all. If you are the guy who did that fan-make VN followup to the game, good for you. I enjoyed that. That doesn't change my point in any way, though.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Again, pure aggression. I feel no need whatever to engage in some sort of dick-measuring contest with you. My point has nothing to do with you at all. If you are the guy who did that fan-make VN followup to the game, good for you. I enjoyed that. That doesn't change my point in any way, though.
Lol. Of course you don't want to engage in a dick-measuring contest with me, because in terms of what you've contributed to the forum, which is what I was asking you, your 'dick' is precisely the square-root of fuck all.

You say you enjoyed what I did, yet you didn't know it was me who put in the hours making it and you didn't even have the common-courtesy to leave a like!

You're a real class-act, Joke Steel, I'll give you that. Lol.

Reactions: brittC25 and dav121

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Anyone who has the skill to continue this game or re-make it has the skill to make their own game, and should.
In my opinion, if you think that creating your own game is as diffcult(or easy) as to continue this one, you are very, very wrong.
This game already has good characters, a good main story, the graphics that people really like and the gameplay that works just fine. It is these things which determine whether or not people enjoy the game. If it were so easy to make, people wouldn't miss this game at all, because there would be plenty of games like this one or better. But, unfortunately, there are not. There is only Good Girl Gone Bad, which is similar. But there are plenty of games with fugly girls, ridiculous plots (even adult games) and tons of stupid, unnecessary grind and mouse clicking (dress, undress, take a shower, come here, go there and on and on and on).
To continue this game, you just need to develop new events and new ways to degrade Katie. It is much easier than developing all those things that I described above. And it can be as much rewarding, both in terms of money and recognition for a person who wants to develop another games in the future.

Reactions: Desan3 and brittC25

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
In my opinion, if you think that creating your own game is as diffcult(or easy) as to continue this one, you are very, very wrong.
This game already has good characters, a good main story, the graphics that people really like and the gameplay that works just fine. It is these things which determine whether or not people enjoy the game. If it were so easy to make, people wouldn't miss this game at all, because there would be plenty of games like this one or better. But, unfortunately, there are not. There is only Good Girl Gone Bad, which is similar. But there are plenty of games with fugly girls, ridiculous plots (even adult games) and tons of stupid, unnecessary grind and mouse clicking (dress, undress, take a shower, come here, go there and on and on and on).
To continue this game, you just need to develop new events and new ways to degrade Katie. It is much easier than developing all those things that I described above. And it can be as much rewarding, both in terms of money and recognition for a person who wants to develop another games in the future.
This will be my last response on the topic, because it is fast going nowhere.

The evidence for my assertion that if is very unlikely that someone capable will take over this game includes that fact that no one has. Decent Puppy started his game after this one was abandoned, and if taking over this game was such a fast route to fame and fortune, why didn't he do it? He's every bit as good at making a character and story, and doing the graphics, but appears to have chosen his story over 3Diddly's. Ditto DWRGames. Those are very similar games just off the top of my head.

Why didn't those designers take the route that is "much easier" and "it can be as much rewarding, both in terms of money and recognition" by your claim? We will never know for sure, but I have proposed a reason why the scenario that we see here has happened, and no one here has proposed a reason why it shouldn't have happened (if I were wrong).

One of us may, indeed, be, as you say, "very, very wrong." The evidence indicates, though, that it isn't me?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I agree with you. Starting from scratch, especially if you're a first-time developer, is much harder than continuing an existing platform. That said, to continue it properly, you do still need to collect all the models, assets, recreate the scenes, etc.

And this happens all the time: apprentices learn and hone their skills by continuing the work of masters until they're able to strike out on their own. They get attention by being associated with the master until their own work draws its own audience. In this industry Feodosiy first completed one of the Witch Trainer mods from Akabur to build his skills and brand before striking out with original content in My Little Angel.

That said, the hardest part of making a game like this work is the characters, story, gameplay and applied style of graphics (what constitutes the "original content" IMO). There are hugely enjoyable games with weak renders and there are completely unfun games with awesome imagery. Making it work is the "art" of game-making.

I can completely understand why a skilled developer would choose starting their own game. One, there's no issue of content ownership, and two, you can build what you want, rather than being limited by someone else's rules. For instance, in this game, anyone who develops the game further is going to have to continue to perpetrate the old-man-bad-breath thing, since it's a signature element of 3Diddly's dom characters... Body modification and eventual pregnancy is a must... Dubious levels of affection between master and slut - 3Diddly doesn't make "love paths."

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
This will be my last response on the topic, because it is fast going nowhere.

The evidence for my assertion that if is very unlikely that someone capable will take over this game includes that fact that no one has. Decent Puppy started his game after this one was abandoned, and if taking over this game was such a fast route to fame and fortune, why didn't he do it? He's every bit as good at making a character and story, and doing the graphics, but appears to have chosen his story over 3Diddly's. Ditto DWRGames. Those are very similar games just off the top of my head.

Why didn't those designers take the route that is "much easier" and "it can be as much rewarding, both in terms of money and recognition" by your claim? We will never know for sure, but I have proposed a reason why the scenario that we see here has happened, and no one here has proposed a reason why it shouldn't have happened (if I were wrong).

One of us may, indeed, be, as you say, "very, very wrong." The evidence indicates, though, that it isn't me?
Pure agression.
What's with the highly-aggessive response? Lol.

• Haha

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Polemics aside, I think Joe has a point.
A good writer would rather work on his own project than continue someone else works.
Also taking another person work means that it will never be as the original creator envisioned it to be, which may be discouraging for anyone whom would take it seriously.

Money wise, I saw a few attempts to recreate or continue the abandoned big brother. People might say they don't care in order to build an argument to achieve whatever they desire, but in reality, deep inside, some people may consider it as stealing someone elses work and ripping them off at some extent (even if it's an abandoned game, from a pirate site), thus no relevant monetary support.

Now, a remake could be a thing.

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
no matter what I do I can not get off a Blackmail path which suddenly has Katie staying with Brian and becoming pure. I chose every corrupt response and degraded the relationship at every opportunity and suddenly Katie changes her hair color and becomes a good girl. the "walkthrough" is useless unless I have an idea of what specific response I am making. I am playing version 1.18. Does anyone have some suggestions. I like the game too much to just give up on it.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
no matter what I do I can not get off a Blackmail path which suddenly has Katie staying with Brian and becoming pure. I chose every corrupt response and degraded the relationship at every opportunity and suddenly Katie changes her hair color and becomes a good girl. the "walkthrough" is useless unless I have an idea of what specific response I am making. I am playing version 1.18. Does anyone have some suggestions. I like the game too much to just give up on it.
There's a mod somewhere in the site that highlights the naughtier options in red. Doing that should allow you to get a bimbo Katie easily.
Without it, a wrong choice here or there and you're stuck.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I had this problem myself. There is one choice in the game where it is not obvious which one you should choose to corrupt Katie, and when you choose the wrong one the game follows the "pure" course.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
There is a link to my MOD in the first post. It highlights the corruption choices for you.
Also full corruption path you should always lower the relationship points
And for the blackmail path you should go 10-9-8-7-6-7-6 and then you are locked in

My MOD also makes the blackmail path a little bit harsher and added some more reluctance in to some scenes and also fixes a bug or two

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
I finally completed the game.Katie was pretty thoroughly corrupted and her transition was wonderful to follow. Thanks for the help and suggestions. It is a damn shame the game was abandoned. It could have been a real classic. It is still a great game, but it could have been even more. Sadly, I know nothing about game construction or mechanics, but if someone who did ever decided to take up the mantle and finish, I would be more than happy to pledge my support. Even as is it is better than most of the games I currently support on Patreon.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Seeing Sarah's Life getting redone, gives me hope that this game might get a rebirth someday.

IMO Katie's Corruption is possibly the best of the fem-protag corruption genre.

- The people that are corrupting Katie are powerful people who you'd expect to be doing that - a master manipulator, a drug gang boss, a strip club owner etc. In others, it's like every random around can, will, and is able - from handymen to hobos to school nerds, to old farts that look like they are 90.

- Katie only starts down the rabbit hole due to a massive legal contract, after she's tried the police, and her fiance possibly going away for life due to planted cocaine. IIRC Sarah takes the step with a Hobo who found her phone, Jennifer due to being short a few bucks for the air-con repair guy, Anna bets a BJ on a poker hand that wasn't even hers, Elena feeling sorry for a school nerd who never had a date before etc.

While it's a bit of a cliche that the MC is a bit of a dunce in these games, Katie would be top of the class and her story holds up the best IMO.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes