3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so i heard there was beasty in this just played the whole game was it removed or something?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
so how do you get the beasty route i always get the leave max at home option
At first there was a zoophilia route with her dad's dog. It was erased from the game. alongside the incest route, when Patreon tightened the rules.
You may still find a scene or two in older versions of the game.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
At first there was a zoophilia route with her dad's dog. It was erased from the game. alongside the incest route, when Patreon tightened the rules.
You may still find a scene or two in older versions of the game.
Incest route was still available up to 1.18!

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm...it seems I don't understand the game...chosing the corruption choices lead to the purity ending o_O

Is there somewhere a walktrough available for this game?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm...it seems I don't understand the game...chosing the corruption choices lead to the purity ending o_O

Is there somewhere a walktrough available for this game?
There is a link to my MOD in the first post. It highlights the corruption choices for you.
Also full corruption path you should always lower the relationship points
And for the blackmail path you should go 10-9-8-7-6-7-6 and then you are locked in

My MOD also makes the blackmail path a little bit harsher and added some more reluctance in to some scenes and also fixes a bug or two

Reactions: MisterL

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thx for the reply!

I already found your mod and used it on my 2nd playthrough, but sadly at the end I still got the purity ending.

As I wrote in my last post, whenever possible I did chose the option with the corruption heart nad the option with the lips only if there is no other alternative. But that didn't change anything in the outcome.

One question, don't know if this comes with the mod or not: sometimes the answers are color coded, some are red and some are green. most of the time options with the corruption heart are red and with the lips are green, but not always. Even found red options with lips on...don't understand the system behind the colors!? o_O

Another question about these steps in between where I have to chose for or against my relationship with the fiance. Several times I don't have another option than strengthen the relationship and sometimes it seems somehow rushed between those decisions without any real oppurtunity to get any points. Do I need a minimum amount of point to lower my realtionship?

Thx again for your answers...played alot of VNs here, but never felt that lost before ;)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
From the MOD changelog:
- any choice that makes you loose corruption points is now in green

If I remember correctly:
- green: loose a corruption point
- white: neutral
- red: gain a corruption point

And the game is/was made that at many places you need to have all corruption points to be able to lower the relationship.
One wrong choice = purity

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
When I used the mod (essential for this game, sadly), I found that if you just consistently choose the red option, regardless of the corruption factor, you end up with the most corrupted Katie.

Now, I'm not saying that's what I would have wanted, but I've gathered 3Diddly was mostly directed by his patrons rather than an inner muse, so he basically just drove the story in one way: total depravity. Choosing any other option generally left you with "game over" (purity), no matter how far down the corruption path Katie has already progressed.

Weird, but effectively just ending up a kinetic novel rather than a branching one.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Well, the blackmail/coercion was sort of a branch but you got all the same scenes (except for the boob job) with a small deviation

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Just a random render with Kat(i)e... and the other Underboob Spokesmodels - Happy Holidays!

Oh I'm curious to know if the centauress has a little something in place of a vagina, and if she will play with the girls after their little trip ^^

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Ok, on my third run I did ignore the icons and only focused on the red options and this time it worked. Thx again!

Kinda sad, that this project is abandoned :(

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I remembered this game and wanted to play it gain for good old memories, i really have to say 3Diddly was one of the best content creator of his time. I'm really sad he had to stop.

One day maybe !

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes