3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The first version of the game is released!
Tried it and it's pretty interesting so far. There actually seems to be 4 paths per girl rather than 2 (Love+Corruption, Love+Guidance, NoLove+Corruption, NoLove+Guidance) so that's a lot of content going forward, especially if you plan to add even more girls down the road.

I assume you will be posting that game on a thread of its own at a latter date?

Good luck and welcome back.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Tried it and it's pretty interesting so far. There actually seems to be 4 paths per girl rather than 2 (Love+Corruption, Love+Guidance, NoLove+Corruption, NoLove+Guidance) so that's a lot of content going forward, especially if you plan to add even more girls down the road.

I assume you will be posting that game on a thread of its own at a latter date?

Good luck and welcome back.
Tbh I never opened a thread here. It was always other people lol.. don’t even know how.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkmetal

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Here it is folks

PC
Mac

Changelog
-216 renders. Remastered and new ones.
-Sadly, didn't included bestiality scenes. ): Sorry. I end up focusing more on scenes of Katie outside of her house. Promise to compensate in the next batch.
-The game is still with 1.18 version. I'll update in the next batch for 1.19. I'll also include some endings with her father.

Let me know what you guys think and if you want more. Hope you all like it (y)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I just discovered this game today. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love for the developer to comeback with further adventures of Katie. I'm about to try the new game Sugar Baby Galore.

Reactions: Tumai

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Here it is folks

PC Mega
Mac Mega

Changelog
-216 renders. Remastered and new ones.
-Sadly, didn't included bestiality scenes. ): Sorry. I end up focusing more on scenes of Katie outside of her house. Promise to compensate in the next batch.
-The game is still with 1.18 version. I'll update in the next batch for 1.19. I'll also include some endings with her father.

Let me know what you guys think and if you want more. Hope you all like it (y)
It talks about Max and says inviting him over will enable beastality, but I didn't actually see any such scene. Were any put in the game?

Reactions: jay_peters

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It talks about Max and says inviting him over will enable beastality, but I didn't actually see any such scene. Were any put in the game?
Why not read the post you quoted yourself?)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Didn't the dog get pulled because of Patreon concerns? I'm sure I could track down the relevant art in an older Kate's install if anyone needs it, but really not a lot happened with that scene anyways, so It'd make sense to just remove all remaining references to it in the dialogue...

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
It was removed, but the new link had a line where Katie was on the phone and the option said "sure, bring Max (this will open bestiality)" or something like that. There were a couple of pictures with Max nad he sniffed her while she was talking to her dad but then he disappeared so I wasn't sure if anything else have been done.

Also, apparently I can't read lol

liubei12

Nov 10, 2019
3diddly , sugar babygalor is really an interesting concept and the girls a realy cute ;)
i'll take a close look at the developpement , it seems very promising...hope there will be a lot of depravation and evil on certain paths ;) , and purity path too

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
You need to drop relationship to 6, then bump it to 7 and down to 6 again, and you get locked into the blackmail path.
Thanks for the advice, but if i go to 6 and then up to 7 i get some Blackmail Content but can't go down to 6 anymore, because all the Choices are not possible with low Corruption Points, then i have to go back up to 8.
Is there a Trick? I only get to 3 Corruption Points (4 and then have to go to 3) during the part where the Drinking is introduced.

Please help. I really love the Blackmail Content.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I only get to 3 Corruption Points (4 and then have to go to 3) during the part where the Drinking is introduced.
It sounds like you have too few Corruption points, but I need to revisit my saves to make sure.

Reactions: Mika2w

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
It sounds like you have too few Corruption points, but I need to revisit my saves to make sure.
Yeah i definitely have too little points, but the game doesn't give me much options after going back up to 7, so i am stuck.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Yeah i definitely have too little points, but the game doesn't give me much options after going back up to 7, so i am stuck.
Just checked my save, went from 6 to 7, then Katie refused some options due to low corruption points, as you said. You should get that screen after you visit the strip club with Vera.
1587299416647.png

After that, you're pretty much locked in the blackmail route.

Reactions: Chartone and Mika2w

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
Just checked my save, went from 6 to 7, then Katie refused some options due to low corruption points, as you said. You should get that screen after you visit the strip club with Vera.
Hmm, it seams i have gone down on the Relationship too fast, the Part with the Strip Club would be after me going back up to 7.

So i shouldn't reduce the Relationship in all the Choices in the beginning?

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes