3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hmm, it seams i have gone down on the Relationship too fast, the Part with the Strip Club would be after me going back up to 7.
No, that's correct. I was at 6 and went back to 7 before that point as well. I might misremember dropping again to 6, which could lead to confusion. Are you getting that screen?

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
I don't know when to deteriorate the Realtionship and when not to, it seams, evertime i stay true to Brian, the Game takes all Options to corroption away from me. At least enough options to not get enough Points for the next Checkpoint.

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
Are you getting that screen?
I just went through it again, and i can't reach the scene you posted.

I get down to 6 and then there is the scene at Brandons Place with the Blowjob. Then the Haircolour gets changed to blonde.
And after going back up to 7 i have to change the Haircolour back to brunette. Then there is the Club Scene with Hannah where i can get only limited Points, and since i can only get up to 3 Points till the next check i am locked in the purity path.

I don't know where i went wrong.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I get down to 6 and then there is the scene at Brandons Place with the Blowjob. Then the Haircolour gets changed to blonde.
And after going back up to 7 i have to change the Haircolour back to brunette. Then there is the Club Scene with Hannah where i can get only limited Points, and since i can only get up to 3 Points till the next check i am locked in the purity path.
This is weird, I can go up to 8 points before the next check. Here's a save (it will show up on page 7) right before the Drink/Don't drink choice. Pick any Corruption choice after that and degrade the relationship when you get the chance. Should give you the option eventually.

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
This is weird, I can go up to 8 points before the next check. Here's a save (it will show up on page 7) right before the Drink/Don't drink choice. Pick any Corruption choice after that and degrade the relationship when you get the chance. Should give you the option eventually.
This is strange, i took your save and it was the same as one of mine, but i seam to have missed one single point.

Thanks a lot

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...regardless what some may say...the game isn't completely straight forward. There are several choices that don't exactly make it easy to guess which choice leads to which outcome. But...I discovered at least 4 outcomes, and made a 'kinda-sorta walkthrough' lol. I just listed the choices I made (choices that give the most corruption points, and remove relationship points from BF quicker). But, after a certain point, it does become painfully obvious which choices will lead to certain directions.
This leads up to the point where you choose NTR or not. No blackmail in this one, that I remember seeing.
I also did this on Notepad. My laptop is being a prick at the moment and I'm too lazy to fix the issue to do a pdf. lol .. but most computers should run a notepad file.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
In the corruption route, a choice will come up to stay with Brian or kick him to the curb. Does this choice affect the 3 endings for that path? (The hints indicate not, but it seems that it should.)

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Here it is folks

PC Mega
Mac Mega

Changelog
-216 renders. Remastered and new ones.
-Sadly, didn't included bestiality scenes. ): Sorry. I end up focusing more on scenes of Katie outside of her house. Promise to compensate in the next batch.
-The game is still with 1.18 version. I'll update in the next batch for 1.19. I'll also include some endings with her father.

Let me know what you guys think and if you want more. Hope you all like it (y)
Any update of your version of 1.19?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Good stuff again!

I did like in the original BJ the way he was playing with her ass while she sucked him, but the scene in the new render is much nicer.

I'm wondering at the dinner scene... what's Mr. Wright doing with his hand in the new render? If he's groping her, unless he intends for Brian to notice (his arm position is very obvious), you might want to put Katie closer to him so he doesn't have to reach so far.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Good stuff again!

I did like in the original BJ the way he was playing with her ass while she sucked him, but the scene in the new render is much nicer.

I'm wondering at the dinner scene... what's Mr. Wright doing with his hand in the new render? If he's groping her, unless he intends for Brian to notice (his arm position is very obvious), you might want to put Katie closer to him so he doesn't have to reach so far.
It's was playing like in the original. But it's a good idea :unsure:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So, can I ask, what the overall plan is?, I mean are You just gonna keep doing updates with newer versions, 20, 21 and so on or will You include new pathways into the game, new options, maybe eveen a revenge pathway? They pushed her to far, and Katie broke them into bits lol, there are a lot of people men and women in this game I want revenge on, jail for them as an ending is just to easy.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Great work again! The first two scenes are big improvements across the board for me.

In the deep throat scene though, I think you hide her body too much. The original shot showed a lot of body and boobs, whereas the new one hides her completely. What I do quite like though is the angle of her mouth and neck is much more anatomically correct to take his cock into her throat - kudos for that posing.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes