3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Sorry for the delay. Politics & this corona crisis here in my country has me fed up. And no, I don't live in the US.

Katie 1.19.2

Changelog
- 139 new renders (148 in total - I've re-rendered a scene from the last batch. I think it looks a lot better now.)
- Added 2 new beastiality scenes

Any bugs or something misspelled, let me know. Hope you guys like it.

PC
MAC

Render test as a bonus

VIP Lounge Test Render.png

Edit: I also created a thread. I'll post here and there the previews
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-2.53433/

Last edited:

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Katie 1.19.2

Changelog
- 139 new renders (148 in total - I've re-rendered a scene from the last batch. I think it looks a lot better now.)
- Added 2 new beastiality scenes
That was awesome, especially the scenes with Max.

Thank you so much for this! It feels like you answered to my prayers.

Last edited:
Reactions: SvenVlad

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
So far, this is the closest that I got of Hanna and Vera. I'm starting to think that, as least, Hanna is a custom character of sorts.
So, 3diddly decided not to reveal his "secrets"?
Can I PM you then? So you could help me identify some of the assets?
Shame on him then, because by updating Katie's Corruption you are actually unintentionally promoting his current game. It is in his interest that you keep updating and improving it.

I think it is not important for all other girls (except Katie) to look exactly like in the original, if you plan to replace all the pictures with them. Close is good enough. They are supposed to look like some hookers or bimbos, but that is all. The story is not about them after all.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
So, 3diddly decided not to reveal his "secrets"?

Shame on him then, because by updating Katie's Corruption you are actually unintentionally promoting his current game. It is in his interest that you keep updating and improving it.

I think it is not important for all other girls (except Katie) to look exactly like in the original, if you plan to replace all the pictures with them. Close is good enough. They are supposed to look like some hookers or bimbos, but that is all. The story is not about them after all.
I asked him twice about helping me, but he never responded. He either doesn't remember the assets or just doesn't want to.
I think it's the latter.

I wanted to keep it as faithful as possible. If anyone doesn't mind for them to be slighly different, I'll use them.

That is an absolute truth. I'm suspecting he still doesn't understand this.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I wanted to keep it as faithful as possible. If anyone doesn't mind for them to be slighly different, I'll use them.
Your renders are way better, so for me slight character changes are not a problem. Thanks and good luck for the upcoming renders.

BTW it's probably not forced, but still I need to ask to be sure, is it possible to skip dog content?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I really wished he continued with this one. I was feeling that Katie was going to get into her lez side more and more especially on the blackmail route (all men a re bastards) and thought there might be something between her and the cosmetic surgeon on the corrupt route.

what a waste

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Right now, I'm remastering the beginning of the game.
In 3Diddly's pictures Katie has no makeup (or almost no makeup), but on yours she has a lot. I think it is a little inconsistent with one of 3Diddly's basic ideas - in his games (and comics) girls are slowly becoming more corrupt and during that process they starts to wear more makeup and more revealing clothes (and later piercing and tattoos). First, no makeup and ordinary clothes, than a little make and slightly revealing clothes and so on.
It is especially obvious on the second set of picture in the office.
I think If you want to be as consistent with the original game as possible, you should change that.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
In 3Diddly's pictures Katie has no makeup (or almost no makeup), but on yours she has a lot. I think it is a little inconsistent with one of 3Diddly's basic ideas - in his games (and comics) girls are slowly becoming more corrupt and during that process they starts to wear more makeup and more revealing clothes (and later piercing and tattoos). First, no makeup and ordinary clothes, than a little make and slightly revealing clothes and so on.
It is especially obvious on the second set of picture in the office.
I think If you want to be as consistent with the original game as possible, you should change that.
I think you should shush now and let sven do what he wants, if you want katie with less makeup then remaster the game yourself

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes