3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
The game is being re-imagined because 3Diddly's basic ideas were to bail to work on another project without tying this one up completely.
I was talking about the story and the game. Not about 3Diddly himself or him bailing out. It has nothing to do with what I had said.
The point of the game is a corruption process. In the beginning, Katie is kind of a shy and "chaste" girl. Slowly under the influence of her boss and new-found friend she changes. This change is a necessary part of the game. And by changing such aspects as the makeup and so on, the game starts to have a different "vibe". If I remember correctly, there was even a scene in the game where one of those slutty girls persuaded Katie to start wearing brigther makeup. It kind of doesn't make sense now, since Katie already wears it.
I think you should shush now and let sven do what he wants, if you want katie with less makeup then remaster the game yourself
As far as I remember, SvenVlad has been interested in the feedback with regards to his work. So I am giving it to him. Whether or not listen to it is always up to him. If he'll tell me to "shush", I will. But I don't give a fuck about what you say, since you are nobody.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
C'mon guys., no need to fight. I appreciate the feedback.

In 3Diddly's pictures Katie has no makeup (or almost no makeup), but on yours she has a lot. I think it is a little inconsistent with one of 3Diddly's basic ideas - in his games (and comics) girls are slowly becoming more corrupt and during that process they starts to wear more makeup and more revealing clothes (and later piercing and tattoos). First, no makeup and ordinary clothes, than a little make and slightly revealing clothes and so on.
It is especially obvious on the second set of picture in the office.
I think If you want to be as consistent with the original game as possible, you should change that.
Regarding the make up, makes sense, I get your point. I didn't change it because it's very unusual to see a (young) woman, specially in her age, without make-up at work. But she doesn't have the tattoo at this stage yet.
As for the clothes, I disagree. In the story, she was already working in that company. She was going to ask her boss for a raise when she met the CEO in the elevator. I thought it would make more sense if she was wearing some more professional working dress code.
In the university render, as you can see, she's wearing a short, but because she was already wearing one when was going to talk to Mr. Wright for the 1st time, I figured it would fit in the game 'lore'.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
As for the clothes, I disagree. In the story, she was already working in that company. She was going to ask her boss for a raise when she met the CEO in the elevator. I thought it would make more sense if she was wearing some more professional working dress code.
I didn't comment about the change in the clothes Katie is wearing, only about the makeup. Actually, I think your choice of the work oufit is better. It looks more professional and fits better Katie's character at that stage of the game.

After all, it is all about how you want to develop your mod. If you want it to be as close as possible to the original game, it is one thing, if you have some vision how to make this game different and better, that is another. Both approaches are totally fine, just different. I didn't intend to criticize or something, just pointed out that small aspect of makeup in all 3Diddly's games (including the new one about sugarbabies).

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I didn't comment about the change in the clothes Katie is wearing, only about the makeup. Actually, I think your choice of the work oufit is better. It looks more professional and fits better Katie's character at that stage of the game.

After all, it is all about how you want to develop your mod. If you want it to be as close as possible to the original game, it is one thing, if you have some vision how to make this game different and better, that is another. Both approaches are totally fine, just different. I didn't intend to criticize or something, just pointed out that small aspect of makeup in all 3Diddly's games (including the new one about sugarbabies).
I understand, no problem. I'm trying to improve what can be improved & trying to keep it faithful. They can work together, doesn't necessarily needs to be one thing or the other.

Reactions: dav121

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
is there a gallery mod?
If you just want to see the pics from the game, or at least the overlay images in a number of cases, you can always use unren.bat to extract the images (if they aren't extracted already), then view the images in the images subfolder...

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

I usually just go with option 9. Place Unren.bat in the same folder as the Katie's Corruption .exe, then click to run.

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
If you just want to see the pics from the game, or at least the overlay images in a number of cases, you can always use unren.bat to extract the images (if they aren't extracted already), then view the images in the images subfolder...

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

I usually just go with option 9. Place Unren.bat in the same folder as the Katie's Corruption .exe, then click to run.
Have a good afternoon and thanks for the tip!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I also wonder about the white guy's dick in the second threesome pick. If he's fully aroused (hard), would he be able to bend it that far down without boner-killing pain?
As for the guy's penis, that's just nitpicking :LOL: And also, it's 3diddly's fault, he picked this position first, I just adapted.
I stand corrected.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Right now, I'm remastering the beginning of the game.

The point of the game is a corruption process. In the beginning, Katie is kind of a shy and "chaste" girl. Slowly under the influence of her boss and new-found friend she changes. This change is a necessary part of the game. And by changing such aspects as the makeup and so on, the game starts to have a different "vibe". If I remember correctly, there was even a scene in the game where one of those slutty girls persuaded Katie to start wearing brigther makeup. It kind of doesn't make sense now, since Katie already wears it.
Regarding the make up, makes sense, I get your point. I didn't change it because it's very unusual to see a (young) woman, specially in her age, without make-up at work. But she doesn't have the tattoo at this stage yet.
In the university render, as you can see, she's wearing a short, but because she was already wearing one when was going to talk to Mr. Wright for the 1st time, I figured it would fit in the game 'lore'.
Coming in late to this discussion, I want to say that the clothes change is a good thing, mostly, and that the makeup point is valid.

Despite how great (and huge) Katie's boobs look in the original elevator scene, I agree that her outfit is not professional enough for an office like that, just look at what Arthur is wearing. Admittedly, if memory serves, she wasn't working for him at the time. And it might have been her outfit (and boobs) that attracted his focus that day. However, the new outfit, while professional, may not have been attention-grabbing enough for him to pay any special attention to her.

Regarding the makeup, I think qaz is right, based on my interpretation of Katie. At the start of the game, she is in med school. She was a driven, no-nonsense, not-attention-seeking girl. She was pretty enough to get by, so I would think that a practical girl like her wouldn't bother with makeup if she didn't have to. Having her start with a clean face makes sense with her personality, and adds another early baby step in her submission/corruption path.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I asked him twice about helping me, but he never responded. He either doesn't remember the assets or just doesn't want to.
I think it's the latter.

I wanted to keep it as faithful as possible. If anyone doesn't mind for them to be slighly different, I'll use them.
I think he did say something about losing the assets when his old computer stopped working, so if they were custom, they may actually be lost. That's unfortunate in a way, because I did like how he had Katie in a cameo-type role in Wifey's Dilemma. Actually, the fact that he only included Katie in WD might be suggestive that that was the only one of the girls he still had access to.

Slight differences are not a problem imo. Katie looks different in some of your new renders just because of the different posing, expressions and dev "style", and that is fine.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Regarding the makeup, I think qaz is right, based on my interpretation of Katie. At the start of the game, she is in med school. She was a driven, no-nonsense, not-attention-seeking girl. She was pretty enough to get by, so I would think that a practical girl like her wouldn't bother with makeup if she didn't have to. Having her start with a clean face makes sense with her personality, and adds another early baby step in her submission/corruption path.
That's what I meant by my comment.
I myself work at an office and not a single woman wears such a bright makeup there (I'm talking about the eyeshadow). And if someone were, it would definitely raise a few eyebrows. Someone would probably ask her if there is some special ocassion or anything.

Reactions: dav121

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
That's what I meant by my comment.
I myself work at an office and not a single woman wears such a bright makeup there (I'm talking about the eyeshadow). And if someone were, it would definitely raise a few eyebrows. Someone would probably ask her if there is some special ocassion or anything.
How about now

creepy.png

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes