3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
So I realize I'm a little late with this but does anyone still have a walkthrough? I've been looking for the different endings but can only find 4/7 thus far

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So I realize I'm a little late with this but does anyone still have a walkthrough? I've been looking for the different endings but can only find 4/7 thus far
2 (maybe 3) of the endings are exact copies of each other - which kinda sums up 3diddys approach to ending the game.

There's Pure route ending.
Corruption Route with drug addiction
Corruption Route without Drug addiction which can have Pregnant or without Pregnant.
Blackmail Route with drug addiction
Blackmail Route without Drug addiction which can have Pregnant or without Pregnant.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a note:

I was looking for Katie & Brian's bedroom today. I found the product page for it, but it's discontinued:

There's a 2.0 version of this set, but it has some significant changes. The biggie is that the pic above the bed in the original isn't in the 2.0 version as far as I can tell...

I doubt that anyone here has the original tucked away somewhere, besides 3Diddly of course, that might be willing to pass it along to an uploader or something for those that are doing say a mod or something, but who knows...

Reactions: dav121

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just spent the last few hours tracking down the outfit Katie is wearing just before the Mr. Clements scene:

I decided that , as part of my Enthralled crossover story, I probably should cover the point in Kate's backstory where I think blackmailed route Kat(i)e starts rethinking her relationship with the bossman, decides that she's more sexually attracted to her dad than she is to Brian, and kicks both of them to the curb in favor of hooking up with her Dad... this is certainly NOT KC canon, but this is where my version of Kate's story diverges from the official version.

So yeah, I'm adding a modified version of the Mr. Clements scene to Enthralled, well the tail end of it anyways as a flashback scene, and starting my alternate timeline from that moment, and I'll also include a few other renders that tie in to that backstory of course. I've shared a more basic render of Mr. Clements inseminating Katie's pussy before in this thread of course. Anyways, I figured that you KC fans that may also like seeing Kate in my crossover comic might be interested in that...

So yeah, someday, but sooner rather than later is the official answer as to when Enthralled Pt 3 will be out... I was shooting for today, but I have a fair amount of work to do still. A lot of renders are already banked, and I'm now scripting them in page order, pausing when I find spots where I want to add mroe renders so that I can generate those renders. The including Kate and Trace's backstory thing is a recent decision on my part, I had originally planned to just mention these, but after what I've done with Meg and Dee's backstory, it just seemed like I needed to cover Kate and Trace's as well, for the fans of course!

Edit: Teaser Pic!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just another teaser pic for the final chapter of that silly crossover comic I'm slowly hammering away at...

I 'youthened' Kat(i)e a slight bit here, trying to go for an 18 year old Senior year of High School sort of vibe with this version of Katie. I gave her a slightly different hairstyle, with some subtle color dye highlights, 'cuz high school age girls often tweak their hair color a bit. Also, alcohol may be involved, note the beers...

My alternate timeline version of Katie, or Kate as I call her, ends up kicking Brian and the Bossman to the curb and embraces her relationship with her Dad at some point before the Enthralled story kicks off, and this isn't really news for those following my silly crossover comic. I decided yesterday that I'm going to cover Kate's earlier relationship with her Dad in Ehthralled Pt 3 and as you can see, I am working on new 'Young Kate' renders now. Not sure when exactly KC Katie first hooked up with her Dad, only that it was strongly implied in the game, plus there's the whole Loli thing I need to avoid, so in my alternate storyline they hooked up in her Senior year of High School/when she was 18. So probably not quite canon, but my alternate timeline Kate isn't really canon anyways.

So yeah, I'm 'going there', and have been working on other Kate's backstory flashback panels as well. I'll probably do about a half dozen or more renders of young(er) Kate before jumping the backstory forward to when she first meets her boss and forking the timeline from there. It'll still be a bit of a 'cliff notes' version, as I don't want to spend too much time on a 'quick' flashback, but as I mainly focus on the sexy fun time nekkid scenes anyways, that suits my purposes well enough. Plus, Kate is having a LOT of Sex in other sections of part 3, and IMHO r.e. Enthralled that's what the people want to see, less blah blah more sex! Hopefully y'all will like my take on things!

Still someday, but soon. I'm 41 pages in at the moment for Pt 3 as far as completed story panels, which is the point where Kate's 'alternate' backstory is beginning... Your continued patience is appreciated!

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Just another teaser pic for the final chapter of that silly crossover comic I'm slowly hammering away at...

I 'youthened' Kat(i)e a slight bit here, trying to go for an 18 year old Senior year of High School sort of vibe with this version of Katie. I gave her a slightly different hairstyle, with some subtle color dye highlights, 'cuz high school age girls often tweak their hair color a bit. Also, alcohol may be involved, note the beers...

My alternate timeline version of Katie, or Kate as I call her, ends up kicking Brian and the Bossman to the curb and embraces her relationship with her Dad at some point before the Enthralled story kicks off, and this isn't really news for those following my silly crossover comic. I decided yesterday that I'm going to cover Kate's earlier relationship with her Dad in Ehthralled Pt 3 and as you can see, I am working on new 'Young Kate' renders now. Not sure when exactly KC Katie first hooked up with her Dad, only that it was strongly implied in the game, plus there's the whole Loli thing I need to avoid, so in my alternate storyline they hooked up in her Senior year of High School/when she was 18. So probably not quite canon, but my alternate timeline Kate isn't really canon anyways.

So yeah, I'm 'going there', and have been working on other Kate's backstory flashback panels as well. I'll probably do about a half dozen or more renders of young(er) Kate before jumping the backstory forward to when she first meets her boss and forking the timeline from there. It'll still be a bit of a 'cliff notes' version, as I don't want to spend too much time on a 'quick' flashback, but as I mainly focus on the sexy fun time nekkid scenes anyways, that suits my purposes well enough. Plus, Kate is having a LOT of Sex in other sections of part 3, and IMHO r.e. Enthralled that's what the people want to see, less blah blah more sex! Hopefully y'all will like my take on things!

Still someday, but soon. I'm 41 pages in at the moment for Pt 3 as far as completed story panels, which is the point where Kate's 'alternate' backstory is beginning... Your continued patience is appreciated!
Looks awesome. Can't wait

390360945962123264.png

If you want, I can share with you in the MP the assets that I found.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks awesome. Can't wait

View attachment 804452

If you want, I can share with you in the MP the assets that I found.
I think I'm good for the moment. I do have a kitchen scene in Katie's parent's house that leads up to the bedroom scene, but am happy with the asset I'm using, particularly since the original parent's kitchen scene seems to be a stock photo, not an actual asset.

Edit: OK, this kitchen was definitely used ingame. Is that Brian & Katie's kitchen? If so, damn I'll need to swap out the asset...

Note the glass table. It's used as one of the background assets in the game. Any idea where that kitchen asset was used exactly SvenVlad ?

The room was obviously that dorm room asset that has been used in several games. As you can see above, I decided to go with a 'late afternoon/early evening' theme on the lighting in that room, as I haven't seen anyone try that before, plus I like how the light contrast looks with the light coming through the window.

Also figured out the Dean's office asset and Bossman already. The only other asset that might matter is the strip club, but I went with one that I already have, as I liked the lighting situation there.

I went with a 'close enough' for Brian, but if you know the character assets used for Brian off of the top of your head, I can debate reworking the two renders I did that include him. Since it's a flashback, and since Brian doesn't really play a significant role in the backstory stuff (other than getting dumped) it's not a big deal.

I just started this KC fan art and art assets thread, might be a good place to move this art assets discussion to if you are so inclined!
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-fan-art-and-art-assets-thread.61121/

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think I'm good for the moment. I do have a kitchen scene in Katie's parent's house that leads up to the bedroom scene, but am happy with the asset I'm using, particularly since the original parent's kitchen scene seems to be a stock photo, not an actual asset.

Edit: OK, this kitchen was definitely used ingame. Is that Brian & Katie's kitchen? If so, damn I'll need to swap out the asset...

Note the glass table. It's used as one of the background assets in the game. Any idea where that kitchen asset was used exactly SvenVlad ?

The room was obviously that dorm room asset that has been used in several games. As you can see above, I decided to go with a 'late afternoon/early evening' theme on the lighting in that room, as I haven't seen anyone try that before, plus I like how the light contrast looks with the light coming through the window.

Also figured out the Dean's office asset and Bossman already. The only other asset that might matter is the strip club, but I went with one that I already have, as I liked the lighting situation there.

I went with a 'close enough' for Brian, but if you know the character assets used for Brian off of the top of your head, I can debate reworking the two renders I did that include him. Since it's a flashback, and since Brian doesn't really play a significant role in the backstory stuff (other than getting dumped) it's not a big deal.

I just started this KC fan art and art assets thread, might be a good place to move this art assets discussion to if you are so inclined!
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-fan-art-and-art-assets-thread.61121/
No idea. Truth be told, I didn't even look for this asset. These environment are very old, I don't think they're gonna look very good.

As for Brian, I went with Michael 7. Of all that I looked, he was the most similar to Brian. But I'm not 100% sure it's him.

I'll post what I found in the thread :p

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
As noted above, SvenVlad and I kicked off the Katie's Corruption Fan Art and Art Assets thread here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-fan-art-and-art-assets-thread.61121/#post-4145380

More fanart contributors to that thread are most welcome, and would be appreciated! Also, if you just like KC related pics, feel free to take a gander. Things are just getting started, so not a lot there yet, but hopefully other fan artists will share!

As noted by SvenVlad, and players of the game, Katie has a LOT of wardrobe changes throughout the game, as she becomes sluttier and sluttier...

Reactions: Bagley and dav121

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I just had an interesting thought. One of my biggest beefs with this game is how 'absolute' the point track system is. I won't ever do this, and I wouldn't expect Sven to do it either with his current, and excellent, overhaul mod (do check that out!), but if someone were to re-tool the game mechanics a bit, they could introduce separate stats for the most significant relationships in the game.

So Mr Wright, Brian, Dad, and other major NPCs would have each have point tracks associated with them, which would reflect Katie's trust/relationship level, blackmail level, and maybe say lewd level or similar such, along with more general stats that would reflect Katie's open-ness to things. Using this approach, players could lean into certain relationships harder than others if they wanted to, rather than the 'one size fits all' points track approach.

This could also be extended to the female characters in the game, say Vera Hannah and Candy, r.e. how much she trusts and/or likes each of them, and hence how willing she is to go along with their suggestions. This would open up some interesting sub-fork options where say she figures out that Vera is just manipulating her, but for some reason Candy might be a potential confidant.

A 'game mechanic-ey' side note here. You wouldn't necessarily want to allow Kate to just 'max out' all of her points with all of the men in the game. The idea here would be that she has a 'point pool' of sorts that gets split between the various relationships. Thinking along the 'there's only so many hours in a day' sort of thing, where spending more time with say Mr. Wright would neglect the other relationships she may be also be dealing with, affecting partner/antagonist mood levels appropriately.

This would certainly complicate things, and might require developing more 'sub-tracks' , but it'd make it possible to have significantly different endings from the handful that we have now. Say inviting Candy home for a Threesome with Dad, or maybe Brian. And where Katie might choose Dad over Mr Wright but still kick Brian to the curb, or if the planets aligned just right coaxes Brian into an open relationship where Brian gets dragged into an orgy situation or something... You get the idea here.

And along these lines, you might have a few nuances in how Katie feels at the game end. On one track she dies a little inside each day, and just 'gives up' on having dignity, while on another track she embraces her carnal side, and is empowered by it. And of course there's the 'Purity' track in there somewhere too, and how she feels about taboos (incest, bestiality, etc.) could further nuance things.

It'd be a significant amount of extra work, but might increase the replayability a bit as players would be a bit more free to try to lean in different directions, and also not be so 'absolute' at certain points, i.e. falling just one point short on some goal because of some seemingly minor decision earlier in the game, which locks out a bunch of things later on. So yeah, a bit more flexibility, and more endgame sub-goals...

There could also be 'counter blackmail' point tracks, where say Katie keeps working on finding a way to get out of under Mr. Wright's thumb, or where she's looking for ways to dig out of the 'being pimped out by that black guy' hole... That goes counter to the 'corruption' thing, but some people might like the 'purity/redemption' route as an option.

Katie's wardrobe comfort levels could also tie in to this, i.e. what she agrees to wear for Mr Wright wouldn't automatically translate to say Brian and Dad, her comfort/blackmail level with each other character would come into play here. On a related note, if she's trying really hard to keep Brian in the wings, some of those outfits that Mr. Wright gave her, well she might wear them for Brian to entice him, as an example. And if she's trying to coax Brian into an 'open relationship' as she becomes more open to threesomes and group sex... well you get the idea here.

A lot of people like seeing 'degraded' Katie, but I'm sure that there's a few people that wouldn't mind more of a 'Sexually Empowered' Katie. Heck, there could even be a 'Bondage Mistress' Katie in her future... It's corruption, but of another sort. Picturing Mr Wright on his knees getting whipped by Katie while Vera slaps his face with a strapon atm...

It's just a thought I had, and I wanted to scribble it down here before it faded into the 'what was that idea I had again?' fog... It might be an interesting idea for someone looking to do a reboot somewhere down the road, or maybe not!

I have too many things on the backburner already of course!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, just a note r.e. my silly crossover comic work in progress thingie... young Kate (Katie) has a mom now!

I'm mostly posting this stuff in the Katie's Corruption Fan Art Thread that SvenVlad and I started, but figured I'd post this teaser here as well. As I've mentioned before, I'm going to briefly cover a significant amount of Kate & Dale's backstory in Enthralled Pt 3, including when Dale met Katie's mom. Note that I should mention that this is 'an alternate timeline/is not canon' again, as I've taken a few liberties with their characters. As to who I picked for Kat(i)e's Mom, you'll find out soon...

And yes, Kat(i)e is going to be having lots of sex in Part 3, as I've already mentioned. Someday, and soon...
:p

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
I can’t, for the life of me, figure out how to get the anal scenes with Brandon and Mr. Wright (business trip) without the hair dye or any other variant of other scenes without the blonde hair for that matter... Any help?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I can’t, for the life of me, figure out how to get the anal scenes with Brandon and Mr. Wright (business trip) without the hair dye or any other variant of other scenes without the blonde hair for that matter... Any help?
The "hair dye" is known as the corruption route. The non hair dye is called the blakcmail/manipulation route.
Carefully follow the walkthrough in the OP.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Install my MOD (link on first page) and always choose the highlighted menu option to get the maximum points
Full corruption route (Blond/Red hair) = always degrade the relationship
Blackmail route (Blond/back to normal hair) = 10-9-8-7-6-7-6

Reactions: dav121

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Install my MOD (link on first page) and always choose the highlighted menu option to get the maximum points
Full corruption route (Blond/Red hair) = always degrade the relationship
Blackmail route (Blond/back to normal hair) = 10-9-8-7-6-7-6
Thanks a lot :) whenever I went through the blackmail route once we get back to 7 there’d be no scenes anymore. I’ll try it out soon!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey KC fans!

I apologize that it's taking me so long to get Enthralled Pt 3, aka my silly crossover comic, across the finish line. Kat(i)e's backstory has kind of exploded my page count...

Here's a teaser render, utilizing the same model asset which includes Mr. Wright's bedroom:

This one comes later in the backstory, not really backstory, just a minor tweak to the Mr. Wright part of the story. I haven't scripted this one yet, there's a few other panels that come before this one that I still need to script.

As for Kat(i)e Related panels that I have scripted so far, looks like that starts around page 162, and I'm about to script page 220. So yeah, the backstory just sort of exploded, and I'm not completely through it as of yet.

Depending on how much of a 'purist' you are, some of you KC fans may or may not like what I decided to do with the backstory, and I need to mention the 'alternate timeline' thing again, but you may appreciate the Katie renders at least...

The backstory goes all the way back to just before Kat(i)e is born, when her Mom and Dad first met, and I'm not going to show 'pre-18' Katie in the renders just because, but there are two versions of Katie. 18 year old Katie, whom I've shared before (see my Katie has a mom now post in the fanart thread), and the 'Mr Wright' Katie, whom in my mind is 19-22 years old... 18 year old Katie first shows up on page 218.

Adult Katie is prominently featured between pages 162 and 182, and her parent's backstory picks up at page 183. As for who I picked to be her Mom... well I won't spoil that for ya!

Just wanted to share this with y'all, for those that might be interested. Still someday and soon as far as when to expect it, and I think I may be looking at around 300 pages for the entire story, Parts 1-3, when I'm done. But hopefully with the 'extended' backstory it'll be worth the wait!
;)

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes