fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Let me take a step further, as another shark is in the water. Not sure if you have heard of him, but he is a confident man, Whale_Shark. I learned a lot from his code about CSS and UI design, and I have paid homage to him in a certain way;
Unfortunately, he has been inactive for 3 months and his thread is about to be abandoned :(
You know maybe what's going on or are you just as clueless as we are?

btw, one user more he helped: https://f95zone.to/threads/confidence-man-ch-3-2-whale_shark.92215/post-8971719

Last edited:

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Hi, wich character should I pursue for femdom content?
As of right now, there is light femdom in Violet's route.

Is female domination only for female or is it for men too?
How much straight femdom?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, he has been inactive for 3 months and his thread is about to be abandoned :(
You know maybe what's going on or are you just as clueless as we are?

btw, one user more he helped: https://f95zone.to/threads/confidence-man-ch-3-2-whale_shark.92215/post-8971719
I have no personal correspondence with him. So I am clueless as you as to why he is inactive. Kind of sad about it too.

since I see that you have female love interests, is it possible to play a purely lesbian route, i.e. only with relationships and sex scenes with women?
Yes, there are two primary female LI's (Violet- has more content, Nora-one small scene), and if you so choose to, you could play only a lesbian playthrough. The game/story was written with that in mind.

Reactions: Orphanus

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
As of right now, there is light femdom in Violet's route.

I have no personal correspondence with him. So I am clueless as you as to why he is inactive. Kind of sad about it too.

Yes, there are two primary female LI's (Violet- has more content, Nora-one small scene), and if you so choose to, you could play only a lesbian playthrough. The game/story was written with that in mind.
So no straight femdom without ntr?

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if there was an option to have Katie become more dominant with some of the characters!
For example: It would be great if Katie could dominate over Henri (in the workplace: Katie would dominate over Henry= it's like a secretary dominates over the boss - (that would be a great story)); and also Katie could dominate over Andrew and over Tom.

Last edited:

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
It would be great if there was an option to have Katie become more dominant with some of the characters!
For example: It would be great if Katie could dominate over Henri (in the workplace: Katie would dominate over Henry= it's like a secretary dominates over the boss - (that would be a great story); and also Katie could dominate over Andrew, Violet and over Tom

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
For example: It would be great if Katie could dominate over Henri (in the workplace: Katie would dominate over Henry= it's like a secretary dominates over the boss - (that would be a great story); and also Katie could dominate over Andrew and over Tom.

Last edited:

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
It would also be great if Katie with Nora and Katie with Violet could have a romance paths!
Nora already does; just reject all advances in the club, and you fall on to that path. You could also kiss Andre/Violet without drugs and then reject Andre when he asks you on a date; if you kiss Violet, reject Onlysnaps. This will also lead you on the Nora and Tom love routes. For Violet, reject Andre at the club, kiss her, and do Onlysnaps. That will put you on Violet's path. There are a lot of paths there to explore and enjoy. This made me realise I may need to make a guide.

nospamjunk

May 2, 2017
Wish there was a version without the filter or a way to turn it off. With SlutEd it was atleast sutble, whereas, this is more like grunge. I for one would pay for a version without the filter.

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
First off, thanks for the feedback; I heard you guys loud and clear regarding the stylization, and I didn't comment sooner as I needed time to figure things out. With that, I have decided to update the stylization. I may have gone off the deep end and given into my artsy side, so I have reigned it in a little. I believe the results are cleaner, more polished, and a happy medium. This stylization will carry throughout the game, and I will also redo the previous chapters' images. Below are some examples of the new stylization. I hope you guys like it; if you don't, I am sorry, but this is it.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Really well-written, and I actually like the stylisation. Playing on a phone though, it would be nice if the thumbnail-size images could pop out to a larger res. Good luck!

Reactions: Skylar Reign

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Ladies and Gents, the new update is here, and Chapter Three is in full swing. Listening to the feedback I got from here, and on other platforms, I did the image stylization update many requested without losing my identity. With that, there are new scenes all around, and for the romantics out there, this chapter is for you.

There is a new menu option; click it and see what's behind it. Also, don't be alarmed by the smaller file size, as I compressed the images while editing them to the new stylization. You can read the changelog for more information regarding the update. I would love to hear what you guys think of the new chapter, so don't be shy, and I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Old saves don't appear to work: game says "Wrong Version." Very disappointing.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes