Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Skylar Reign - can you say who the 'base' models are? Curious for, um, research purposes?

Pretty sure you won't get a copyright claim, as this looks to be fan fiction, but then again I'm not a lawyer.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Please write at your topic that we have to start all time new (wrong save error message when you try to load a save from Chapter 2).

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Hey everyone,

I am happy to share the first story of Patrerotica, "Sophies Lockdown," with you all. The story is 3k+ words long with six unique CGs, and it is also in first person, unlike Katie's Diary, which is in closed third. I hope you like it; you can find the download link in my I am not publishing it on F95zone as of now as there isn't enough content to justify it being uploaded.

I also want to give you all an update on Katie's Diary. I have been busy with real-life obligations and a bit behind but do not worry. I had a very productive weekend, getting the story to 14k+ words now, and with one more route to write. With that, I believe I will be set to release it to my patrons this weekend, barring nothing unforeseen happening. And the public release will follow a week after. Thank you again for supporting me; it means a lot to me and shows that people are interested in my work. I hope you guys enjoy "Sophies Lockdown," and let me know what you think.

XOXO

~S

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Are there boss-employee scenes?
As of right, there isn't any content between the boss and Katie, and that route will start in the coming chapters. Dev notes and the FAQs should answer some of your questions regarding Henry (boss).

Jun 15, 2017
Skylar Reign - can you say who the 'base' models are? Curious for, um, research purposes?

Pretty sure you won't get a copyright claim, as this looks to be fan fiction, but then again I'm not a lawyer.
Katie looks like Lena Paul and Tom's mom is Kendra Lust. Not sure about the rest.

Also, will we be able to drop Tom outright?

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Katie looks like Lena Paul and Tom's mom is Kendra Lust. Not sure about the rest.

Also, will we be able to drop Tom outright?
You can already drop Tom on all routes except one. Which is the vanilla love route; I may tinker with my story beats to let you drop him entirely in all routes. But remember, you have a history with him; he is/was your best friend, after all, so just cutting such a connection from Katie's life is unnatural.

Reactions: Fish_lip

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Because even though it's good, it's not terribly well marketed. It doesn't update here frequently. The Patreon is dead. The Twitter feed hasn't been updated since December 2022.

It's a shame, because it is good, but in comparison to a relatively not-so-great game that manages to offer meagre yet frequent updates, or actively posts via Patreon or Twitter or Discord -- something to remain engaged with its players -- that mediocre game will still get more attention than the silent gems.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Z3r0K00l
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes