Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Can anybody post the Victoria VN he made?

Forget it, thought it was a finished version but is apparently still v0.1.

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Where is the victoria vn ?
I don't have it, just saw it posted in his fanbox for 15$ supporters and thought it was finished, but on Discord he said it's still just v0.1 and he just forgot to label it as such.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Wtf? Why would you delete Sarah content? That's the best part. Delete Ellie content instead, and put Sarah content in there. Smh
Maybe check the rules for F95: pedo is a nogo. If you want KDE's Sarah content just go to his archive. It has everything from the last six years. Link and password are in this thread.

P.S.: Please don't start a "why no pedo stuff?" discussion. That has been done a thousand times (I'm only mildly exaggerating).

Reactions: Jorund

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Maybe check the rules for F95: pedo is a nogo. If you want KDE's Sarah content just go to his archive. It has everything from the last six years. Link and password are in this thread.

P.S.: Please don't start a "why no pedo stuff?" discussion. That has been done a thousand times (I'm only mildly exaggerating).
When you worded it like that you end up creating discussions. Instead of just saying mods determine it against rule 7 to host said content on F95zone. Since it up to interpretation whether it allow or not.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes