Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mooseph

Jun 30, 2020
Nevermind I figured it out and subbed anyways because screw it I love the dudes crap. I'll prob pop in to add passwords sometimes if I'm faster than others, but the one Royal posted is still valid as of this posts timestamp
Sorry, don't mean to be a bother. Just wondering if you still happen to be subscribed for the February password?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I download the file, and uTorrent says unable to load file due to size (64 MB) although the torrent itself is 49 KB. Any ideas...?
Yes, a good one, uninstall that malware called utorrent, run an anti-virus scan just to be sure and then download a proper torrent client.

Few good example that will work:
-
-
-
-
-

greghacker

Apr 2, 2021
Yes, a good one, uninstall that malware called utorrent, run an anti-virus scan just to be sure and then download a proper torrent client.

-
-
-
-
-
All right, Qbit did the job and started correctly! Thank you!!

Reactions: CuirCuir

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020

-
-
-
-
-
What about Vuze/Azureus?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018

-
-
-
-
-
opinion on Tixati? That's my current go to

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Download is kind of slow on my end (7mb/s) but ill let it finished to seed, thx for the torrent

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes