Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
too bad he doesn't update his site as often as his substar page, there's more videos on there than on his blog

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
I'm confused by his substar thing; do you get the password for the nextstar one through it? It read to me like you were only getting a months worth of content at all...

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Nevermind I figured it out and subbed anyways because screw it I love the dudes crap. I'll prob pop in to add passwords sometimes if I'm faster than others, but the one Royal posted is still valid as of this posts timestamp
So, could you share the nextcloud password? Apparently he doesn't always update his blog and the password from last week doesn't work for nextcloud.

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
So, could you share the nextcloud password? Apparently he doesn't always update his blog and the password from last week doesn't work for nextcloud.
You're probably making the same mistake I made at first, trying to go directly to a nextcloud link.
Go to his actual web site and put the password into any one of the text bars under one of the posts, should say something like "unlock" or some such next to them. Once entered, all of them should disappear and videos be unlocked

Xypher

May 1, 2017
You're probably making the same mistake I made at first, trying to go directly to a nextcloud link.
Go to his actual web site and put the password into any one of the text bars under one of the posts, should say something like "unlock" or some such next to them. Once entered, all of them should disappear and videos be unlocked
Downside, most of KDE's 2018 and before works are exclusive in the archive.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Nope, wasn't a mistake, I know how his website works. But like I said, seems like he doesn't update his blog/website regularly lately, the latest entry there is still his Clem vid from November. But after checking his Substar it seems like he didn't make anything worthwhile since then, just a few short vids so we didn't really miss anything yet. Also, after carefully reading through the rewards on his Substar it seems like you need to be one of the $10 subscribers to get the pass for the full archive, the $2 and $5 only give you access to the current month archive.

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
Nope, wasn't a mistake, I know how his website works. But like I said, seems like he doesn't update his blog/website regularly lately, the latest entry there is still his Clem vid from November. But after checking his Substar it seems like he didn't make anything worthwhile since then, just a few short vids so we didn't really miss anything yet. Also, after carefully reading through the rewards on his Substar it seems like you need to be one of the $10 subscribers to get the pass for the full archive, the $2 and $5 only give you access to the current month archive.
Mmmmm IseeISee
Was reading something wrong.

Archive pass is late_christmas

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes