Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Man, I understand that the nature of his content forces him to use Nextcloud for his content upload but sometimes that site pisses me off. Download speeds are so inconsistent. It might be that I use Free Download Manager but it performs well on other sites.

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
Man, I understand that the nature of his content forces him to use Nextcloud for his content upload but sometimes that site pisses me off. Download speeds are so inconsistent. It might be that I use Free Download Manager but it performs well on other sites.
for me it's always been garbage speeds

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
So far KDE is the only creator of SFM or Blender vids that didn't disappoint with anything. Most of his vids are long enough to be really enjoyed unlike most other creators who release hundreds of useless clips/loops that run for 3 seconds. Only problem is that most of his stuff is loli related and therefore not well recieved by many people. I don't have a problem with loli or shota stuff, no matter if it's 2D or 3D, since they aren't real people.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So far KDE is the only creator of SFM or Blender vids that didn't disappoint with anything. Most of his vids are long enough to be really enjoyed unlike most other creators who release hundreds of useless clips/loops that run for 3 seconds. Only problem is that most of his stuff is loli related and therefore not well recieved by many people. I don't have a problem with loli or shota stuff, no matter if it's 2D or 3D, since they aren't real people.
Any other decent SFM artist who released medium to long length vids w/ sound? the only other guys I know who does is LordAardvark, Niisath and UnidentifiedSFM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kestral
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes