Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If you had a brain you would know that rf96 is just following this site rules (rule 7 to be exact) so I dont know why people keep talking about this bullshit and the "I rape lolis with my tencacles" has nothing to do with it
If you had a brain you would know that the rules are being imply inconsistent per creator thread. That the argument he'd making and he'd got his comment deleted for pointing that out. He'd doesn't just follow one thread and make that claim for the sake of it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If you had a brain you would know that the rules are being imply inconsistent per creator thread. That the argument he'd making and he'd got his comment deleted for pointing that out. He'd doesn't just follow one thread and make that claim for the sake of it.
I know it but I dont go complaining about it because they will go the easy way and remove all the r7 content so people wont complain anymore

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
don't worry.

a mod finally deleted my comment after half a year after it started to gain too many likes from people who agree with this BS.
a person who has in its own bio "i rape lolis with tentacles" and comes with censorship of two out of four underage characters (?)
I've said it before but the characters mentioned do not always look the same. In case of KDE they look prepubescent and are therefore not released on the site. Other creators have made them older and it is fine as a result.

I don't make the rules. Now please stop bitching.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
various characters has gotten to 10gigs several times now on nopy and then started over. Can we get a torrent or something?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Password isn't working anymore. Does anybody have a list of older passwords, since he seems to reuse them?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes