Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
By the way, his Sarah VN is finished but you won't find it in the archive for now, for obvious reasons. But you can find an early version, kind of like a demo, with only one non-consensual route that has 3 possible endings.
Please consider supporting him, making the game took him over a year of work. The game costs $10 and will stay at that price for now. You don't have to subscribe for several months to get the game. Just subscribe for $10 and instantly unsubscribe again if you don't want or can't afford to support him for more than a month. He was actually planning to release the game on itch too, but it seems they changed their TOS and no longer allow adult content.

If you like his work so far you will definitely like the game. The title is Bad Tutor and you play as a guy who was hired to give her a few private lessons in math and biology. You might get laid, you might just get a handjob or you might get nothing. What happens depends on your choices throughout the game. There are several different endings and not all choices are obvious. I won't give any hints for now. The writing is decent for a game like this and there are some funny parts, but of course humor is subjective.

There are a few early game screenshots in the spoiler and all of them are SFW but I still censored one of them because we know how strange F95 rules are enforced sometimes. And no, I won't share my copy with you.

Edit: I realized that made me sound like an asshole, so to make things clear let me rephrase this last sentence. I won't share my copy with you because I respect KDE's work and since I was one of the play testers he trusts me and I won't betray that trust.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Well that's bullshit.
More and more of those are vanishing from itch, apparently they can't remove all at once. And they won't handle the payment anymore, which leaves devs with the only payment option being by credit card. Theoretically they could offer payment by PayPal but PayPal doesn't allow payment for adult content so they would risk to lose their PayPal account.

WHAT THE FUCK? Why add fucking Russian rap to the game?
I guess you mean the demo of his Victoria VN. Just because it's kinda funny and that guy is russian.

CuteCop

Apr 6, 2018
Well that's bullshit.
Itch are being bitches about it, but they are making the change - there are multiple statements about how they are changing some game policy stuff etc, but what it boils down to is NSFW games are not allowed to use Itch's collect and pay option, and need to use paypal/stripe as the payment processor.
So instead of buying from itch -> itch payout to the creator either to their paypal or bank or whatever, it becomes itch hosts the content, and it is bought from paypal/stripe as the payment processor. The end result, since none of these payment processors allow adult content, and are aggressive at targetting it, is it will just result in your merchant account being banned (e.g., paypal shuts down your account for uysing them to sell adult content)

But like I say itch are trying not to look like they are targetting adult content and keep wording it in misleading/confusing ways - the end result however is selling adult content on itch is effectively dead - the corpse is just still twitching

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Itch are being bitches about it, but they are making the change - there are multiple statements about how they are changing some game policy stuff etc, but what it boils down to is NSFW games are not allowed to use Itch's collect and pay option, and need to use paypal/stripe as the payment processor.
So instead of buying from itch -> itch payout to the creator either to their paypal or bank or whatever, it becomes itch hosts the content, and it is bought from paypal/stripe as the payment processor. The end result, since none of these payment processors allow adult content, and are aggressive at targetting it, is it will just result in your merchant account being banned (e.g., paypal shuts down your account for uysing them to sell adult content)

But like I say itch are trying not to look like they are targetting adult content and keep wording it in misleading/confusing ways - the end result however is selling adult content on itch is effectively dead - the corpse is just still twitching
Like I said a long time ago and I said it again. No matter how much you make alternatives and how much they brag about not being a bunch of prudes like the other platforms. You're still relying on payment processers that is puritan as hell towards these kind of content and you will be force to regulate your content or lose your payment processer. Their need to be an alternatives to Paypal and these credit card companies that aren't Puritans for this type of content to end this never ending cycle, not alternative platforms.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Like I said a long time ago and I said it again. No matter how much you make alternatives and how much they brag about not being a bunch of prudes like the other platforms. You're still relying on payment processers that is puritan as hell towards these kind of content and you will be force to regulate your content or lose your payment processer. Their need to be an alternatives to Paypal and these credit card companies that aren't Puritans for this type of content to end this never ending cycle, not alternative platforms.
cryptos

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Also to add into my previous post:
How it started.png
This age like fucking milk

It not as convenient atm and that currency fluctuate.

He was actually planning to release the game on itch too, but it seems they changed their TOS and no longer allow adult content.
For an alternative, tell him to use DLsite for it. But he need to have a caution mindset after what Pixiv pull. Even thought they will accepted his game being released their. At any point they could get pressure like Pixiv to change their TOS because they also use similar credit card processors. But it haven't happen yet for now.

gamauish

May 22, 2022
The exchange for that tends to fluctuate quite a bit and it's still not particularly friendly to use for stupid idiots like me. Also, if you have nothing then you need to buy some (from an exchange or broker is my understanding) and they pretty much all require you send them a copy of your ID to verify your account first...not something that sounds particularly comfortable.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
For an alternative, tell him to use DLsite for it. But he need to have a caution mindset after what Pixiv pull. Even thought they will accepted his game being released their. At any point they could get pressure like Pixiv to change their TOS because they also use similar credit card processors. But it haven't happen yet for now.
Nah, DLsite isn't really a good alternative. He would need to heavily censor the game and as far as I know they don't accept games that are english only. And it wouldn't be cheap to translate every single line.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes