Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
Bruh None of the newer archive links work :/ Not even one downloaded the stuff over there and put it on Mega?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I wonder why no one is sharing the archive link and password anymore.
If you haven't notice, KDE is watching the thread. Plus it difficult to get stuff on SubscriberStar if you're someone like me that fully blacklists there.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Not really a factor unless you're dumb enough to use the same name you use to subscribe to him with.
Some people are cracked enough to trace IP addresses so you'll never know. Blackadder is known to block people that participate in piracy threads or something like that.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Some people are cracked enough to trace IP addresses so you'll never know. Blackadder is known to block people that participate in piracy threads or something like that.
If he was one of those we wouldn't have gotten the passwords and links as long as we did. He's been aware of this thread for a long time.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
If he was one of those we wouldn't have gotten the passwords and links as long as we did. He's been aware of this thread for a long time.
Unless you have a guarantee that they will stay that way I suggest we don't be too keen on finding out the limit of their tolerance. I dunno maybe just don't piss the off or something. Not that the thread is messy it at least seems pretty civil.

gamauish

May 22, 2022
Unless you have a guarantee that they will stay that way I suggest we don't be too keen on finding out the limit of their tolerance. I dunno maybe just don't piss the off or something. Not that the thread is messy it at least seems pretty civil.
Well, nothing's really a guarantee but he himself said it right here that he doesn't let it bother him.
https://f95zone.to/threads/kawaiidetectiveenthusiast-2021-08-20-kde.80669/post-9785636
https://f95zone.to/threads/kawaiidetectiveenthusiast-2021-08-20-kde.80669/post-9984210

CuteCop

Apr 6, 2018
Yea, I got no say here anyway so...
If whoever was sharing was on Fanbox then yeah fanbox got banned (pixiv on the whole is fucked but hey). I got a plan to provide an alternate through Boosty for Paypal people- but frankly it's all a pain in the ass and requires me to rebuild some of my own website stuff first

jki86823689

Apr 8, 2020
If i had a credit card i wouldn't try to steal the content of his here, right now. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Both fanbox & patreon have had problems, some have chosen to shut down their sites, and for SubscribeStar's credit card payment method a significant number of people can't choose to sponsor authors!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Yea, I got no say here anyway so...
If whoever was sharing was on Fanbox then yeah fanbox got banned (pixiv on the whole is fucked but hey). I got a plan to provide an alternate through Boosty for Paypal people- but frankly it's all a pain in the ass and requires me to rebuild some of my own website stuff first
Ever since they added AI into Pixiv, all hell went lose and they started to go to shit. Sorry you have to deal with this nonsense. Until we can get article 175 destroy in Japan or an alternative payment processor that value artist expression over everything. You gonna have to deal with this constant jumping to platform to platform. You just don't know if PayPal will pull out from Boosty at some point like they did with Subscribestar. All they have to do was give them a excuse for it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes