Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Cf7274

Mar 22, 2020
It has been unlocked for my entire sub base and they were basically told today I am quitting - so yeah... it is getting fucking pumped
I have read the entire post and I hope the best for you and the future content and. Like the other said, even without the spicy content, your are still one of the best content creator and I look forward to see your VN (maybe not has a freeloader).

I kown this is maybe not the correct place to ask that but for how long do you think you will keep the archive online ?

Reactions: C1optank

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Eh... whatever. He made just shotas anyway. As long as lesdias lives i am fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: bogodit

CuteCop

Apr 6, 2018
I have read the entire post and I hope the best for you and the future content and. Like the other said, even without the spicy content, your are still one of the best content creator and I look forward to seeing your VN (maybe not as a freeloader).

I know this is maybe not the correct place to ask that but for how long do you think you will keep the archive online?
I don't know - at least a month, I will be paying for the next month of server, but frankly, if my content is non l/s it probably doesnt make a lot of sense to keep it - It will inevitably come down to how much it is being used at that point

Also wot I just made shota's? Man you might want to get in that archive there is a whole world waiting for you lol

Reactions: lazysherlock

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
It's better if i pretend you only made shotas, that way i don't feel like losing much. Thanks for that last long video though.

Reactions: CuteCop

Cf7274

Mar 22, 2020
I don't know - at least a month, I will be paying for the next month of server, but frankly, if my content is non l/s it probably doesnt make a lot of sense to keep it - It will inevitably come down to how much it is being used at that point

Also wot I just made shota's? Man you might want to get in that archive there is a whole world waiting for you lol
If an torrent is created, it might not be necessary to keep an archive for your pre-rebranding work but having an archive of your new work might be cool

you don't plan to add new work in the current archive ?

gamauish

May 22, 2022
One of my favorite animations from KDE is actually the LiS one and it's L/S free so I'll be interested to see the new stuff that's produced next.

My understanding is that the KDE name will also change to shed the current preconceptions/reputation though I'm not sure what to.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
hyperglobaldistribution link posted few pages back - is it full collection or also censored like OP?

gamauish

May 22, 2022
hyperglobaldistribution link posted few pages back - is it full collection or also censored like OP?
The most recently posted one is the correct one to use.
The content hosted there is maintained by KDE himself so contains everything.

Reactions: Danv

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
damn it's really impossible to download anything from that host, can barely get few hundred megs before connection drops and have to start from the beginning, hell - most of the time it doesn't even opens
any chance for a torrent or something? no way in hell it would be possible to get all 60 gigs like this

gamauish

May 22, 2022
Well that's probably because it's being slammed due to his announcement so everyone's just downloading everything (like what you're evidently also going to be trying to do). Considering he said that the link and password is going to be valid for at least a month, maybe try later?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes