Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
There was a video added Sunday that will show up on the Archive link today. They always show up 48 hours after first release.
Yeah, I was too fast, it's up now. Interestingly it says it was uploaded two days ago. When you go through KDE's animations you can clearly see his learning curve, he's getting better every year. And he's one of the few artists who puts out longer videos with some sort of story on a regular basis.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
that nightmare video needs a fucking gore warning bruh btw Im not the only one missing the sfm right? these blender animations arent doing it for me
Oh no, a HALLOWEEN video with blood and gore. Who could have thought this would happen?

Seriously, the title is already a nod to the horror classic "A Nightmare on Elm Street".

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Does anybody know where the new video can be found? It's not in new releases even though it's been more than 48 hours since release.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I guess he knows that people share the archive access and therefore puts the videos much later into it, that way you can only get the video if you're actually a supporter or if a supporter shares the download link. And at least here it's not a good idea to post the actual download link.
Well, I support him but I was usually to impatient to wait until I got access to the post. I only used this thread to get earlier access. And yes, supporting him isn't expensive so you can do it too. You don't need to pay 10$ per month to get access. If you're low on cash or just stingy you can support him with just 240 Yen per month, that's less than 2$.

hases007

Mar 16, 2021
I guess he knows that people share the archive access and therefore puts the videos much later into it, that way you can only get the video if you're actually a supporter or if a supporter shares the download link. And at least here it's not a good idea to post the actual download link.
Well, I support him but I was usually to impatient to wait until I got access to the post. I only used this thread to get earlier access. And yes, supporting him isn't expensive so you can do it too. You don't need to pay 10$ per month to get access. If you're low on cash or just stingy you can support him with just 240 Yen per month, that's less than 2$.
oh, they definitely know, there must be a download count for every file downloaded, they just need to match it up with their supporter.

CuteCop

Apr 6, 2018
Of course, I know... lol. I know where most of the decent-sized forums/groups/sites are sharing. There just isn't a lot I can do about it so I don't let it bother me. Not going to pull my hair out trying to chase it down across a bunch of sites. Not worth the mental hassle

genghis khan

May 21, 2020
Of course, I know... lol. I know where most of the decent-sized forums/groups/sites are sharing. There just isn't a lot I can do about it so I don't let it bother me. Not going to pull my hair out trying to chase it down across a bunch of sites. Not worth the mental hassle
praise the smut-maker, me n my gf have gotten off to quite a bit of ur stuff

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes