Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
sadly the speeds are poor
This exactly why I don't support him. His works are great but if I'm paying for something I also pay for a fast delivery which he can't or won't provide. Those download speeds not even reaching 100kb/s is terrible service. This is like ordering a pizza at a food delivery service but it takes a week until you get the pizza and it's already cold when you finally get it.

Reactions: Grelk

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
This exactly why I don't support him. His works are great but if I'm paying for something I also pay for a fast delivery which he can't or won't provide. Those download speeds not even reaching 100kb/s is terrible service. This is like ordering a pizza at a food delivery service but it takes a week until you get the pizza and it's already cold when you finally get it.
You forgot to realize that because of the "certain content" he's making. He's been taken down by mostly every cloud service because it break their ToS. So you got no choice but to deal with that service he on.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk and fustei666

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
You forgot to realize that because of the "certain content" he's making. He's been taken down by mostly every cloud service because it break their ToS. So you got no choice but to deal with that service he on.
Not really. He could put those videos into a password protected zip, rar or 7z files. The file hoster doesn't need to know the content of those files.

Reactions: Grelk

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
link down already?
Yea it still up since I'm still downloading them. However, I recommended to not download all 41 GB, but to download them individuals. I been getting "Failed - Network Error" each time I download all due to the 80kb/s limitation. Plus it will take forever to download all in one pack

Reactions: fustei666
May 15, 2021
Just a heads up to those interested, most/all of the 'problematic' content by the creator (which I assume will not be shared here or added to OP) is included in that archive.

Link still seems to be working. It was terribly slow, but downloading whatever you want individually like someone else mentioned is the way to go.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Just a heads up to those interested, most/all of the 'problematic' content by the creator (which I assume will not be shared here or added to OP) is included in that archive.

Link still seems to be working. It was terribly slow, but downloading whatever you want individually like someone else mentioned is the way to go.
That what I doing rn and surprising my download speed increased up to 300kb/s for my last folder which is 9.1GB. I'm almost half way done downloading that folder and I pretty much got the entire Archive. Good thing I started with the smaller size folders then when up to the bigger one. It will have taken forever to download all the files or it will just constantly give me download errors.

Reactions: fustei666
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes