CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lumari, I am in love with your work. You are positively amazing. The art is great and cute. The dialogue is fantastic. You have me rolling with your humor. I am an old fuckin' man and I love this sweet love/adventure story. Your imagination is terrific. I downloaded Keepers 2, but when I saw that Keeper 1 was still up and running, well, I wanted to start from the beginning and I am so glad I did. I'm a little past where Kari beat the boss goblin after he broke Remi's arm. I just can't put your game down. I'm like a little kid in the candy store, with permission to eat all that I want.
God bless you, for a delightful, wonderful game. I am captivated by your work. I wish you the best and hope that you keep producing these magical games.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I'm wondering how come the dev isn't as active in this thread as before. Here's hoping everything is going alright.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I am still alive and working as best I can... which is not much tbh. I get about 2-3 renders done a day currently due to personal issues. (I look in here every day still and I'm pretty active on the games discord still.) I hope I can get to my old working speed soon. To give an update: I'm about 120 renders in currently, so the update will still take a while. I'm very sorry that it takes so long.

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
I am still alive and working as best I can... which is not much tbh. I get about 2-3 renders done a day currently due to personal issues. (I look in here every day still and I'm pretty active on the games discord still.) I hope I can get to my old working speed soon. To give an update: I'm about 120 renders in currently, so the update will still take a while. I'm very sorry that it takes so long.
Take your time. You owe us nothing and your health and happiness are more important then a game is.

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
That's fine, we're just grateful for your work regardless of speed. Hopefully things get better for you soon.

phasecaster

Mar 1, 2019
I stopped years of lurking just to tell Lumari how amazing I think Keepers and Keepers 2 is. The story and characters have positively enthralled me and I'm completely invested in where it goes next. At first I thought the world building was excessive, but by the time I got to the first exam in Keepers 1, it clicked. There's a whole world here and there's some shit going on at every level. Every character has a fitting background and history to explain the person they are, their motives, and the writing really brings it all together. Please take your time to rest, I can't speak for everyone, but I'll be more than happy to wait for you to create to your satisfaction, so we can all experience what you've got cooking.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Just copy paste the post I made about the update here as well:

Kp2 v0.4.1 ch.5 update~ Here's chapter 5. Huge sorry again for the big delays recently. I added Ryona's missing h-scene from the last update and chapter 5. Chapter 5 is not that big though and I'm not really happy how it turned out but I don't want to work another 3 months on it. It's presentable at least.
A very very big thanks for all of those who still support me. This update wouldn't be out without you all~
Have fun~

jireir

May 26, 2018
So I've played through it and I will just say that I think this must've been a difficult chapter to make. It was action packed and a lot has happened in a relatively short time, it felt slightly rushed but I think it would've been difficult to make it any better since I don't see what you could possibly put between those big events to make its pacing better.

While not my favorite chapter, this one was probably the most important so far overall. I can't wait for the next chapter considering the set up from this one.

Only one real criticism but that's down to personal tastes I guess:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Seccac

Nov 15, 2022
Just copy paste the post I made about the update here as well:

Kp2 v0.4.1 ch.5 update~ Here's chapter 5. Huge sorry again for the big delays recently. I added Ryona's missing h-scene from the last update and chapter 5. Chapter 5 is not that big though and I'm not really happy how it turned out but I don't want to work another 3 months on it. It's presentable at least.
A very very big thanks for all of those who still support me. This update wouldn't be out without you all~
Have fun~
Actually hope u somehow add a bad ending scene for the Sumira part, the potential was there tbh but with how rushed the update had to be I get why you didn't add, but hopefully in the future you consider adding it. Thank you for the update

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
also fun chapter short but sweet cant wait to see where it goes from here and when it will sync up with the main story

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
just stanred that new chapter and was there some things i missed or has it just been that long i dont recall her being a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah same happened to me, if you go back to chapter 4 it happens at the very end real fast when she is transformed by the place Kyouko brought her to. Considering the delays and how it alternates between side story and main story updates it makes sense to forget stuff.

I enjoyed the update but I'm not gonna lie, some of the transitions were too fast and I had trouble figuring out what the kek was going on multiple times. Mostly in the battle wih Amy and when Hikari shows up out of nowhere next to the other keepers.

Reactions: tacosnap123
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes