Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
To explain a couple things (And I won't quote multiple people now cuz it's too many~):

I had a lot of trouble making this update as you probably noticed from how long it took and how it is presented.
Most of this is due to my semi-burn-out. Don't get me wrong: I want nothing more than to continue working on the game but it's difficult for me to sit down and start. So I mademultiple breaks while I was working on the update before which didn't solved my issue. So I made a bigger break this time and it shows. I stopped rendering halfway through andcontinued over a month later or so. So I was completely out of what exactly I wanted to do.

Next big problem was: I update my old koikatsu version from 10.something to the latest version (v20 or so.)
With that my options changed and I noticed waaaay too late that the resolution of the new renders was wrong. So I had to scale half of them which resulted inquality loss.

And the last big problem I had was that I completely misscounted renders this time and had to reorganize lots of things which resulted in those bad transitions. I already said I'm not happy with that update and those are the reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And about the samira part (which was in the game the update before already): I don't plan on making an ending. We already have a similar ending in chapter 2 and I would mostly repeat what I did there. But Samira will come back waaaay later.
(In general: lots of characters will return at some point. From missions, from exams and so on~)

jireir

May 26, 2018
That's perfectly fine. I'm personally not surprised you got burnt out on this update as what it contained just didn't seem that interesting to write. Lots of changes, things that should take a while like sitting in the wild for a while interacting without any interactions with other characters, then the castle part. I would say that it had to be difficult to make this part interesting when the story kind of requires that little happens during the first half of it or so. Nonetheless I'm hoping it goes smoothly for you in the next one.

I honestly haven't noticed any quality loss but those things tend to go right over my head so that wasn't an issue. I will also add regarding the part in the spoiler: "Monotonous" is among the last words I'd use to describe this game.

(Also - who was Samira? I remember the name but can't connect it to the character from top of my head despite knowing full well it was an important one).

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Keepers2ShatteredRealms-CH5v0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sololeocr

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks, I really hope to see a new update for me this game and the previous are into the top 5 in the forum.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I haven't played the latest update yet, but I didn't want Hikari back in the first place. I certainly hope she can mostly be avoided.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im so lost on what to do.. i really wish i got a walk through so i can get into chapter 4 and 5 cause keep getting stopped at the wall that says ,go back to talk to.. but is it cause i need to do a spefic dailog option or is my corruption to high or..

Seccac

Nov 15, 2022
I haven't played the latest update yet, but I didn't want Hikari back in the first place. I certainly hope she can mostly be avoided.
Spoiler

She is a key point of the story plus Lumari has been spoiling the reunion with Hikari for a while now through extra dialog at the end of the update plus, this secondary game is more of a side story rather than the sequel of the first game so once this game is finished, the third part will most likely have hikari as the mc again.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes