RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody tell me how I get the last pic? I played and searched and I don´t know what I have done wrong not to see it. I asked before in another forum no answer maybe here can somebody help me.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
last post was about 2 months ago, and it was an apologizing the the already lack of updates....

Shaggy69

Jun 19, 2017
I Have finished Day 1 Successfully. Nice games but some glitches are there.
1> Search Jay's Sister in the beach - ask everyone on the beach and go to mall .search there and then go to strip club. Ask the guy beside strip club to distract bouncer (otherwise he will not allow to go inside) . Go inside have fun with Jay's sister.
2> Go to millie's house (Ladder is in your home garage - ask father where is the ladder , then go and search it in the garage). Then have fun with mille.
3> Come home and your sister's date has failed to show and she wants to be consoled and as you can guess ...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you check his Patreon you'll see he is still working on it, just did a redesign of the cousin. Weird how it says he is on Day 2...but whatevs, I kind of lost interest in this one awhile ago.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
i see game is unliked but what does this mean cause i cant open it? RPGVXAceRTP is required
It means you don't have the RPGVXAce RTP installed. A quick google search of "what does RPGVXAceRTP is required mean" will give you quite a few clues that it is, in fact, needed to be installed. There's also mods with the links to ALL RTPs for rpgmaker games in their signature. Or also asking google "how to get rpg maker game to run" "why won't rpgmaker game run" will all tell you the same thing. It's probably your first time asking, but it's the millionth time it's been asked here. Literally search anywhere, even on these forums, for "RPGmaker rtp" and you will find what you need.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so this download say day 2 but end of it sex with sister tells me day 1.is there a day 2 available?

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes